Nine

*Hey y'all* ❤️

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

"So.... That's that, now Harry babe lets get you home and I'll make you some raspberry tea with an oatmeal cookie yeah?".

Harry didn't do nothing but grunt.

Niall giggled kissing his grumpy husband, getting him in the car and buckled up. The doctor said 2 days rest and lots of sleep and then they gave him painkillers for when home, incase any emergency Harry's mom was staying in town so Niall could always ring her or Liam. Harry was officially diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, and shock therapy was prescribed. He'd get drugged up and would have to stay in a community centre for people with disorders for three months.

"Niall," Harry grunted squirming in his seat. Ever since  his concussion he hasn't been functioning like he has memory loss, random nausea attacks, and mental shock. Sleeping hasn't been helping last night he laid awake all night feeling something in his head.

"Baby were home". He felt his head getting light and shaky and his hands started getting clammy, "Harry baby what's wrong".

Harry started sobbing feeling flashes pop up in his head, no... NO! "Hey," Niall plopped through his knees "shhh baby it's okay honey". He took Harry's shaky hand in his free hand. While saving his other one to keep himself up.

"Don't leave me, love me Niall" He cried shaking harder, he was losing it all. His memory faded. He was shaky as fuck and nothing seemed to cope. He made grabby hands for  Nialls strong and safe arms wanting them around him and to carry him.

"Hey shhh, Harry bubs it's okay. I'm here honey I love you I won't leave you" Niall kisses Harry's nose and grabbed his hand, "come lets go inside and cuddle"
Harry grabbed Niall's hand as they walked towards the front porch, Niall ran back to quickly lock the car and let himself and Harry in the house. Harry directly stumbled for the couch and let himself fall but failed and fell on his face in front of the couch. He screamed Niall's name as Niall was making his tea, he grabbed harry and pulled him back up.

"Its okay honn".

Harry grumbled and sat down on the couch when Niall walked in with a blanket and two mugs with tea. He made themselves comfortable and made it so that Harry was his little spoon. Before placing little kisses behind his ear while combing his curly hair with his hand.

Harry felt his eye twitching, and his hands shaking when his vision got blurry and only saw a dark shadow. No this can't be, "Niall!", he heard the tv put on pause as Niall leaned in to kiss him and shush him.

"I don't wanna be crazy, I don't wanna be put in a 'institution' for crazy people Niall. I wanna be with you, for the rest of my life, to look after you, and to raise our child. Together as a family. Not that it's separated because one of his dad's is crazy, I love you Niall James Horan - Styles"

"Papa? Daddy?"

They  both shook their heads and realised they woke up out of a daydream. Luca was at gemma's and Anne's because of Harry's mental issues. Man how harry missed his son.

"Niall,?"

He hummed
"Yes my lovely husband."

"You know I love you, Ni?"

He giggled hovering over Harry, "Just don't say a word, you handsome shit."

Harry moaned at his hard on growing in his pants. Grabbing Niall by the waste and kissing his neck.

"Come here princess, tonight daddy Will treat you with a great reward Mmm."

THE END!

----

Hello there,
I know its kinda sucking lately but i have news....

Guys meet My boyfriend  (;

We Will be back withban update soon, cx

Much love

Sophie