Four

-Niall-
Three weeks without Harry passed by and all he is talking about is Liam Liam and fucking Liam why couldn't he just take me back, I have been lonely in this scrappy motel room doing nothing but waist my tears on someone who never even loved me like I loved them.

Harry: How's yah life little whore, x

Why x? Thought he hated me and wished for
to die and just rot in hell? Why did he even bother to choose me, all I am is a 'good fuck' to him and nothing less.

I decide not to reply and just stare at the walls falling on the squeaky bed when my phone rang again. Harry's name had lighten up the screen, I flipped over on my stomach and discharged my phone unlocking it before reading Harry's message.

Harry: Baby we need to talk okay?

Why? I didn't wanna talk he screwed up and kicked me out for my best friend, I had caught them fucking right in front of my face in our bed in our damn house, that man was definitely ill somehow. He was mental.

At least that how it seems with his wicked idiotic actions;

Harry: Baby, don't ignore me please?

Niall: Your wicked styles you kicked me out you stupid shit but if you need to talk then whatever ass.

Harry: Someone didn't get fucked proper.

Niall: Your drunk,

Harry: Psshhhh.

Niall: Psshhh yourself mr.

Harry: Someone needs daddy.

Niall: If id roll my eyes could i let them stay there?

Harry: Hey cut the sass, open your door.

Niall: shoo no.

Harry: No one disobeys daddy.

Niall: Well cut the jokes there stupid.

Harry: damn cutie (; look outside.

He put down his phone sighing walking towards his door hesitating realising this could change loads but decides that he needs to give in and forgive Harry, hoping he'd pull his act together and inform about where they are as Niall and Harry and not as strangers or fuckbuddies Niall needed things to be cleared up and to move on since they fought all the time and want from fighting right to square one.

Harry stood there looking like a daydream, those damn abbs and those damn green eyes he'd just throw himself at him, No. Not now.

He cleared his throat, getting red roses from harry as he let him in and saw him walking straight to his bed watching Niall put down the flowers sitting away from harry since they most likely weren't together anymore.

"Well, um how do I start?" He says scratching the back of his neck awkwardly smiling at the blonde haired boy across from him.

Niall shrugged not in the mood to say anything to someone who hurt him that much, why couldn't he turn back time and do it over again.

He sighed putting a hand on Niall's inner thigh, tears falling down his face Niall didn't know if he needed to speak but then two lips changed his mind, no this wasn't right anymore he couldn't forgive Harry anymore.

"Listen I messed up, but I love you and you should know that I'm sorry for being a selfish d.ick to you about everything that wasn't your fault because you deserve better then someone like me I'm not worth anyone's loving let me just rot in hell." He paused a minute holding my hand in his, the difference between our hands the height, the way he kissed me. he continued.