Twelve

"I killed Harry Styles" He said choking on his tears.
~

"But why the fuck would you dad?!" I whimpered, trying not to cry like a big baby.
He sighed...

"Well, let me tell you something son," He said trying not to cry at the memory of all the horrible stuff Harry did to him.

"Hey dad, it's okay, just calm down and tell me okay?" Luca held Niall's now shaking pale white bloodstained and bruised hands.

"It all began the day I met your father,all our friends warned me but I fell in love with him anyway back at the time. And your father was a real abusive guy, everyday I went to bed with fresh bruises hopeful that  the next day would be a little bit better, but it didn't it only got worse, he once came home drunk and he pushed me down the stairs. And the night I killed him he was acting so sweet pretending I all of the sudden meant shit to him. So let's say he used me for sex, Luca."  My eyes grew wide and it all became clear to me, he killed him to end all the shit.

"Damn. I'm sorry dad". I said feeling pitty, I held his hand tighter, but it kept slipping away since he was just a small skinny man.

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes, I shushed him as he sat straight up in bed and let me rub his back while he sobbed.

"I wish I didn't have to do this to you son". "You didn't deserve a dad like him."

I looked at him, staring in his baby blue eyes: "Dad, it's okay yeah? It isn't your fault".

He sniffed, smiling with what was left of his smile. He looked all beaten up and somehow the hem of his neck was bleeding. I grew wide eyes, seeing a dark red thing sticking out of his neck:"Dad, what is that?" I shook as I saw what looked like a blood clot move.

He shrug his shoulders: "That's where your papa tried to shoot me one day before the day I shot him".

My eyes teared up: "I'm so sorry dad".

He leaned foward, which gave me the signal he needed a hug. I hugged his small fragile  tightly in my arms, repeatedtly telling him it would be okay and I'd get him out of here. Everytime his monitor went off tears lightly started welling in my eyes.

I looked at the time seeing visiting hours were almost over, and that it was almost diner time for the patients. I whispered to dad "We'll get you out of here soon dad I promise". And said I'd be back tomorrow, after that we said our last goodbyes and I gave him a  last look and left.

Before I left I dropped by the guardians office telling them to call me if something was going on, so I could come directly, the lady behind the reception smiled after I gave my number, Maura's number, Bobby's number, Greg and Denises number and the house number. Just to make sure.

-

I turned over to see the time. 03:!9 AM. I saw that my phone was flashing, I groaned  to see:

- 42 missed calls from the mental Institution

- 109 texts from dads family

- 1 Email from nana

- Some anonymous message saying the creepiest I've ever read:

"Hey, you. Your daddy and you won't be save for long".

I shivered turning on the lights seeing a bit clearer that the Institution reception was emergency calling me, I answered: