Eleven(10K SPECIAL!!)

{CONTAINS HEAVY CONTENT!! READ AT OWN RISK}

"Hey dad". Luca stepped into an open door, looking at broken glass on the floor in the hallway spreading into the living room, he sighed while frowning entering the kitchen. 

"Dad?" 

"Papa?!" He began to wonder what the hell had been going on, seeing broken wine  bottles and even a small pool of blood surrounded by glass. I heard loud sobs coming from upstairs, so again I shouted:

"Anyone home?!" No answer, okay Luc call 911-. "DAD?!"I shouted, I searched the draws, the sharpest knife and rope and pills were gone. 

He was broken off by a horrible scream. Tears started welling in the teenagers eyes, "DAD?!!!" No answer, but screeching wood. And something which sounded like, OH SHIT- 

He ran up the old squeeky stairs, finding himself standing in a flow of blood, coming out of the bathroom, next to his old bedroom. 

"DAD!!??" 

"Daddy?!"

"PAPA,PAPA!!" 

Still no answer....

Shit. The bathroom door was locked, "Papa, its okay im coming!" 

I shakily dialed 911:

"911 WHAT'S YOUR EMERGENCY"

I just broke down the door and started sobbing loudly

"MY DAD HUNG HIMSELF AND SLIT HIS THROAT' 

"OKAY SIR STAY CALM, I JUST NEED YOUR ADRES"

"LONDON ROAD STREET B12"

"OKAY STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE, HELP IS ON THE WAY"

I hung up and fell to my knees next to the puddle of blood, bursting in tears, as I saw blood drip down dads neck. 

I saw something sticking out of his jeans pocket, I  grabbed it and started crying louder:

"Dear Luca, I'm sorry for doing this to you. 

I just couldn't take your papa not being there any longer... 

if you read this I will be gone already, please promise me you'll find this so you know that I'll be in a better place now, with papa. 

Just like I promised him, to stay by his side forever

I'm sorry son, I love you so so so so so much. 

I'm sorry for doing this to you. 

The house is yours now. 

Love, 

Dad" 

I cried like never before, shakily putting the paper welled in blood stains in my pocket and rushed down stairs to hear sirens and people shouting to open the door. 

I, while shaking like crazy opened the door so the police, fireman and ambulance workers could barg in the hall right past me up the stairs. I rushed upstairs to see them putting my dad on a brancard covering his body up with on oxygen mask and a white sheet. 

"I'm sorry my boy, but chances are small your dad will make it, any letter or something he left behind?" 

I handed the man the blood stained letter that i held in my pocket, and he thanked me, saying I should come in the ambulance.