Two

-Harry-
What did Niall really want? I was a dick of a boyfriend anyways and he still wanted me? I knew why he made me so frustrated, sexually.

I needed him. I've been drinking and it was late. I came home and shoved him out of bed harshly, disrespecting him and I didn't no why. No one knew why. Why do I do this?

Except for one person. Liam. He knew why.

"Harry? Come to bed it's like three o'clock in the morning." Niall groaned, arching his back as the light besides the bed flickered on.

That's when I lost it. I ripped the blankets off of him and picked him up, throwing him at the end of the bed and towering over him. I straddled his waist, undoing his snug fitting sweatpants and grabbed his wrists, pinning them above his head and tying them together with a rope I had that was discarded on the floor. I was going at it.

He flinched back when I tightened the rope, no doubt that his wrists would be scratched up and raw, causing a smirk to be plastered on my lips, mentally licking them at my sight of Niall in his calvin klein briefs, he was irresistible.

"Obey for Daddy." I demanded as he gulped down a lump in his throat, fear building in those blue orbs making me go crazy.

Niall squirmed in my tight grasp as I caressed his bum cheeks, harshly biting down into his milky white skin right on his upper thigh. "N-no D-Daddy!" he yelped with tears in his eyes.

I got off him, getting a pout in return from the smaller lad, making me snap, "Get on your hands and knees or get the fuck out!" I seen him quickly change positions as I took off my belt. I caressed his lower back before smacking his bum, leaving even more prints behind.

"Harry it hurts!" Niall wailed weakly.

"Patience princess, it's just pleasure. Now shut your fucking mouth!" I snapped as he winced back, muffling away sobs.

Smack! Smack! Smack! That's all you could here besides Niall's pleads and wails as I repeatedly smacked his bum. I stopped as a new idea popped up. I grinned and moved onto spanking his lower thighs.

"Daddy! P-please! I-I'm so so-sorry!" Niall sobbed trying to turn around. He wasn't obeying! He wouldn't stay in place!

"Get off the bed and stand up and face towards the wall, away from me."

I stopped spanking him and he whimpered weakly. He did the best he could getting up with his hands still tied. His arms dropped in front off him and he stood up, facing away from me.

I came up behind him and started smacking his lower back, right above his bum.

"H-hurts daddy," he sniffled yelping as the rope got tighter and tighter, he needed to obey me rather now and later.

Hurts? What hurts is him, his annoying self all the marks and scars made is what he fucking deserves, he just has to obey me wether he likes it or not.

-Niall-
Why was harry like this, why? Why did he have to abuse me? He made me mental, yeah, mental was the right word it felt like I belonged in the asylum because I let him, in force.

"Hey Niall." he calmly said, pacing towards me throwing me against the wall again, for once in my life I thought he was wanting to kiss me.

But did he? No, he raised his now clenched fist before getting at it, punching my eye several times. Numb is what it was. The man didn't have a heart! All he needed and wanted from me was fucking!