Six

- Six months later -

There sat my beautiful fiancé, looking in wedding magazines with his legs and gorgeous body on mine, so our legs were crossed. Niall jerked his head up, lolling his head to the side and pouted, making me laugh a little.

"What's up, buttercup?" I asked. He shrugged, dropping the current magazine he was reading before clearing his throat. He was so beautiful...

"Harry, I want a cat," he stated, making me snort. Niall smirked, getting up from the couch and straddling my waist where I had an upcoming buldge as he slowly swayed his hips back and forth.

"S-say that again, baby boy?" I stuttered as I watched him hover over me while he slowly grind his hips down on me.

"Daddy-" He pured. "Your baby boy wants a cat," he innocently huskily whispered in My ear nibbling on My earlobe, d-damn he get's me.

"Then let's go to the animal shelter babe s-stop your making me hard."

Niall pecked My cheek bending down to grab his white pair of vans giving me a chance to smack his cute ass, causing me to smirk.

"God babe, your ass is so sexy"

My baby flushed, getting seated in the passengerseat as I brought the keys to the ignition pulling out of the driveway starting to direct the car towards the animal shelter in town, seeing an amazed Niall.

"Oh this is so exciting!" He squealed as I parked into the parking lot, Niall pulled me out as soon as we came to a stop and dragged me into the animal shelter.

Niall squealed once him and I entered the small shelter smiling at the elderly lady behind the little counter.

"How can I help you two sweetie's?" She asked smiling towards the two of us.

Before I could answer another squeal left Niall's mouth pouting like a five year old at a cute tiger - stripy cat with white paws, mewls leaving it's mouth purring loudly seeing Niall walk towards it rubbing it's body against the steel cage bars wanting to play with Niall.

"Guessing you found the one?"

"Yes we did," I said politely.

"Well he's the last one from the nest, you will need to fill out some forms before you could take him did you have a name in mind?"

I looked towards Niall, he nodded "We're naming it Louis"

"How adorable," She said in awe before getting a little basket as Niall and I signed papers, she opened the cage lifting the tiny shaking kitten into the basket handing it to Niall. Who started whispering cute little nothing's to him so he wouldn't be as nervous anymore.

The little cat started making purring sounds rubbing his head against Niall's head.

"Well he's all yours now, all instructions and signed papers are in this binder if you need me contact me at this number"

"Thank you, he will be happy I'm sure my fiancé will be able to that."

Since Niall was so obsessed he had already prepared a home for the new kitten, he had been driving me crazy for all this time and he finally had his way.

During the ride home he was talking sweetly ad kind to Louis making him warm up to him, he was talking as if it was our child.

"Some cutie is hungry when we are home we will cuddle cutie cat,"

He started purring and mewling at Niall's sweet nothings.

--------------------------------------------------
- Three weeks before the wedding-