10.Hard

Ana

I watched him take his jeans off, his hands quivering.He kept his briefs on, ooh, briefs always means a big dick.I lifted the blanket and patted my hand on the bed for him to get in. "She's staying in her friend's room tonight.", I felt butterflies in my stomach as I said that. This morning I was so upset with him, and now I couldn't wait to spend all night in each other's arms...and whatnot. He got in the blanket with me, kissing me deeply, his tongue wrestling mine and it felt so good I almost didn't notice his hands go in my hair. He massaged where my neck and hair met and placed himself between my legs. I felt suffocated in this bra, but it was dark so I took it off to feel more comfortable.

Julio

She took her hands off my waist and took off her bra. I felt like I was floating, like this was a dream. How far was she going to let me go? I kissed down the side of her neck, she smelled delicious. I kissed her chest, testing my limits, slowly reaching and craving her warm wet folds, and boy were they wet. I heard her panting in my ear, she wanted more. I took her breast in my mouth, they were so soft and they fit perfectly in my hands. I slid a finger inside, not that I was met with any resistance. I kissed all the curves on her beautiful body, impatient to taste between her legs. She seemed pleasantly surprised. I put her legs over my shoulders, reaching my hand up to hold hers. I kissed her, teasing all her sensitive areas until she was oozing on my tongue. I gripped her hips, pressing my lips into her, dipping my tongue in and out of her, sucking her clit. I enjoyed every drop, but now I was starting to drip myself.

Ana

He was being painfully patient. I wanted to feel him as close within me as possible. I squeezed his hand and he came up beside me. I got on top of him and took his briefs off, I was definitely right. I had started to put the blanket over my head, which just helps me feel less insecure, I didn't want to look like an amateur since I wasn't all that experienced. But I wanted to make him feel as good as he made me feel, if I was even capable of that. His voice was gentle."No, let me see you. I don't want to miss a moment.". His brows were furrowed and his hand caressed my face. I felt comfortable enough with the lights being dim to nod in agreement. I took him into my mouth slowly, focusing on his tip which was already dripping. I caressed him with my tongue, gripped and massaged his thighs. He placed his hands on either side of my face, gently guiding me and thrusting his hips slightly forward. My jaw started to hurt so I worked him with my hands and then continued. I took him in deep, reaching the back of my throat until I felt a fulfilling fullness and then let him out. He gasped, I was surprised I could do that too honestly.

Julio

I could barely hold myself together, she was taking  me in so slowly and deeply, caressing my thighs with her delicate fingers. I felt myself about to burst, I tugged on her arm until she came up.  I kissed her, tasting one another on each other's lips. I was willing to go at her pace, even if I had to lay in this bed for months without leaving. She kept stroking me, making my toes curl and my legs tense up. I stopped her and laid her on her stomach. She arched her back, as much as I wanted to, I wanted to explore her entire body, with no interruption this time. "Just relax, lay down. We've got all night and all morning." I whispered as I kissed her neck. I flipped her over on her back and took her breasts into my mouth over and over again. I kissed every centimeter of exposed skin on her body, moving all the way down her legs until I got to her ankles. I wrapped her legs around my neck, letting myself drown in her waters until she let herself collapse on my tongue. All I could hear was "Jay!" and her loud panting, her neighbor's music was turned up all the way so I could enjoy her cries. I was nervous to move on to more but I came up and met her gaze. I couldn't get enough of her lips, I put my arms around her and held her so tight that she could hardly breathe.

Ana

"It's okay if you'd don't want to tonight, or ever. We don't have to, I'll do what you want.", I put my finger over his lips, "I want to.". I watched him as he found his way in. I felt so free, both of us completely naked and willing to do almost anything to please each other. It had been a while since I had let anyone touch me. This was so different to anything I every felt. I felt satisfied and needed, I loved how secure I felt in his arms. He was so patient with my body, he fit into me so perfectly. He thrusted in and out of me so slowly that my hips came up off the bed, needing more. He went deeper and faster. He was making it so hard for me to not be too loud. I was cursing so much you'd think somebody was hurting me. Was this what people meant when they spoke about making love? Not just fucking. Not meaningless sex. I felt so far from meaningless to somebody for once. I felt him leaving a hickey on my neck, it felt so fucking good. He was taking my body in every way imagineable. I want that feeling of empowerment again, I made him lay down and get on top of him, letting him disappear into me again.

Julio

She looked like a goddess. She deserved whatever she wanted, and I wanted to make sure I could give that to her. I raised my hands to her waist, grabbing on her supple back rolls and nuzzling my face between her breasts. I took them in and out of my mouth, letting the shock of  cool air run through her body. I wanted to give her more. I pulled her forward, grabbing the back of her neck with one hand and her hips with the other to pull her up and down harder and faster. The sound of our skin crashing together echoed throughout the room, she grew louder, more restless, barely able to form a word anymore. "Let it out." I whispered in her ear, pulling her hair, forcing her head back. She let out a deep sigh and ground her hips onto mine, I kissed her neck as her walls collapsed around my erection, making me come so close to the edge of the end. I wasn't sure if I should pull out or not so I tried to warn her, but she put her fingers in my mouth and shushed me. She bounced her ass on me harder and deeper while I grabbed on to her, pounding into her from underneath."Harder" she was practically begging. I couldn't stop myself from shouting her name and grunting like an animal. The music next door stopped. I could feel someone was on the other side of the door, but I didn't care. I grunted with every thrust, and I could feel my hot cum fill her. I couldn't move a muscle. I couldn't catch my breath. I couldn't form a single word. I just let her body rest over mine until she wanted more, and my god did she want more. I was barely able to keep up with her that night.