10: Harry

"So...how are you?" Liam and I had gone out for lunch in London and he was curious to find out how I'd been.
"I'm okay. You?" I replied.
"I'm awesome mate. How was the party?"
"Awful. Turns out little miss Emily cheated on her girlfriend and got called out. Everyone found out but they're all sympathising with her - the cheater" I sighed.
"Shit man. How's her girlfriend?" Liam asked.
"Ex girlfriend...I dunno-" Right on cue, my phone rang and it was Tara. "For God sake"
"Ask about the girl, whats her name?"
"Ria" I replies as I answered the call. "Hello?"
"Rias gone missing!"

"Wait what?" I replied.
"I picked up Emily from the hospital today with Meg and when we got to her place, all of Rias things were gone. All of her social medias are disabled a-and she isn't answering her phone. Emilys hysterical!"
"What has that got to do with me?"
"I dunno! I didn't know who to call! Fuck man..."
"She said she was leaving right? She probably left" I shrugged.
"Oh god Harry I-i'm so scared right now!"
"Look, she's probably fi-" I stopped short when I spotted Ria herself get off a bus and walk down the street. Her hair was now a deep red and she was walking quite fast. "Uhh...I'll call you back"

"Is that her?" Liam noticed my face.
"Yeah...I guess she moved to London"
"Nice! We should get to know her more!"
"Maybe...should I talk to her now?"
"Too late. She went into the tube station"
"Aw shit...her social medias gone apparently and her phone numbers been changed"
"I guess she needs a fresh start"
"Don't blame her. Emilys wicked...the things people have been saying about Ria is so cruel. As soon as she left the room, the guests were saying such malicious things"
"Hey, she'll be fine. C'mon, what d'you wanna order?"
"Oh uhhhh..."