9: Ria

"Right here Megan"

You heard right. Megan was helping me move out. I didn't know who to ring but I went through Emilys phone and found her number. She came straight away, helped me pack and we both drove down to London with all my things.

"Well that's the last box. Need help unpacking?"
"Uhh...I'll be okay. You should head back"
"Yeah...gotta pick up Emily from the hospital in three days then break up with her"
"Shit...I'm sorry"
"No, I'm sorry. If I'd known I would have told you" Little backstory, Megan and I were classmates in primary school and we weren't close but we had known each other for twenty years.
"It's okay. Just don't tell her where I am"
"Never. Your secrets safe with me. Just go forth and conquer"
"I will. God...I'm glad I can start fresh"
"You're really tempting me" She snickered.
"Do it. Fuck everything" We shared a hug and bid farewell before I turned some music on and began to unpack.

Time passed and within a few hours I'd unpacked. I then had to do some...legal things...I was changing my name and number. I was for sure keeping my second name but I hated Deloria...and I wanted to rid of all the trauma. Sangria had been a little nickname for a while but Emily only called me it a few times...but it was certainly very unique.

Sangria. Hm, I liked it. But some red hair would suit it even more.

Fuck it, go forth and conquer.