47: Harry

"So...you and Sangria huh?" Liam asked.
He, Niall and I were out golfing again and I broke the news as we were about to leave the club.
"Yeah...guys I'm so happy!" I smiled softly.
"We know, you simp" Niall teased me. "Aw, this is great man"
"I know right...hey, after this what are you two doing?"
"Dinner with my girl" Niall responded.
"Dinner with my girl" Liam chuckled. "Sorry mate"
"It's no problem, I'll see you guys next week though yeah?" We all hugged each other before we all walked to our own cars.

As I buckled up my phone rang.
"Hi love" I spoke into my phone.
"Hey...how are you?" Sang spoke softly.
"I'm alright. Just golfed with Niall and Liam. You?"
"I'm okay...uh...are you busy?" She asked.
"No, not at all"
"Can we go out? Honestly, I'm not completely okay and I could use some company"
"Yeah my darling of course. Where do you want to go?"
"Uhh...The Black Dog?"
"You little Swiftie"
"Oh piss off! You down?"
"Of course. Be there soon my love"
"See you soon. I love you"
"I love you too"

Half an hour later, Sang and I were hugging outside the pub.
"You good?" I asked her.
"I am now"

"So, what's up?" I pondered as our drinks arrived.
"Life...I dunno, I just feel a bit down about a lot of things. Stuff that happened in the past and maybe it's dumb but I can't help how I feel"
"It's okay to be upset about the past baby"
"You're right...I dunno why it's all upsetting me. It's all the Cambridge stuff. I feel so awful. Like I didn't do anything wrong...okay, what I did to Emily was bad. I fully admit it but also...what else could I do? Harry, she was awful! She cheated one, she was biphobic, she treated me like shit...and I finally spoke up for myself. She suicide baited every time I tried to confront her about how she treated me. And after everything I was still the villain...I hate people. People suck. Because why on earth do people claim to care about abuse but when their friend is the culprit they don't give a fuck...right, I'm done. Any questions?"

"Uhh..."
"Yeah that was a lot..."
I was kind of speechless. I didn't know Sang was still upset about it all. But at least I know now.

"So...why'd you change your name to Sangria...?" I asked timidly, scratching the back of my neck.
"Why not?" She replied with a shrug.
"Uh...i-i mean...i just..."
"It's fine. Just...needed  a change...i dunno. I like it"
"Y' not gonna tell me a fascinating story about you drinking Sangria with your first love?" I joked. I noticed her face and quietened down immediately.
"Okay back to business...I am fine. Or...I will be. Maybe i didn't process it enough. I need another drink"