42: Harry

"Uh, Sang and I already talked" I gabbled as Hira pulled me into the kitchen.
"Harry, I know you like her" She replied plainly.
"Oh..."
"Thomas does too"
"Okay..."
"I just...you know when two people are so perfect for each other and they just won't get together? It's frustrating. I love you both so much a-and you're the perfect pair!"
"Yeah but, she has a boyfriend who she loves very much"
"Uhhh...they haven't L worded yet..."
"Oh...well, still she has a boyfriend"
"I think he knows something is up..."
"What d'you mean?"
"Well...he saw you two giggling and hugging and seemed a bit off"
"Hira, darling i love you but i am so confused"

"She likes you back! It's so obvious! Okay, the way she acted earlier and the way you two are together...he knows you two like each other"
"Hira, she doesn't feel the same. And it's fine. I just want her to be happy and he makes her happy"

Hira eventually gave up and we went back to everyone else. I didn't go back to my spot next to Sang - I sat beside Hira. Sang noticed and looked confused but quickly gave Caleb all her attention. Two seconds later they left the room.
"Right, what is going on?" Jules turned to Hira and I. "Have you confessed your love?"
"What!? How did you know!?" I exclaimed.
"It's very obvious. Gil and I have been talking about it" She responded.
"OMG (yes he actually said OMG) so have Hira and I!" Thomas replied.
"We had a feeling" Gil added with a laugh.
"So you all know..." I began.
"All of us except Sang" She replied. "Caleb clearly knows"
"Wh..."
"Harry, I love you to bits but you and Sang are both very clueless" Hira sighed.

"Caleb no! No, i-it's not like that" Sang was crying.
"Sang, I'm not mad at you. Please don't cry. Or do, it's good to let it out" Caleb replied. We could hear them very clearly talking outside.
"I just don't think you realise. And you can't help who you like. Yes, I'm upset because I really like you but you love him. And I would never stand in the way of that. I want you to be happy"

"He is a good man" Hira said quietly.
I felt so awful but I knew this wasn't my fault. I couldn't help what I felt. And neither could Sang.

I love her so much.