54: Ria

"So...how are things with him?" Hira asked me.
"So good" I smiled softly.
"Ria, you are blushing!" She exclaimed.
"I'm in love! Aw Hira, every time I'm around him I have to stop myself from jumping up and down and squealing. Hes everything!" I gabbled.
"You are down bad!"
"That is the worst Taylor song ever"
"Hey piss off! You've never cried at the gym and it shows!" We both snickered as we downed our cocktails.
"But seriously, I'm so happy for you both. I know how hurt Harry was over Tara and how much Emily abused you so...it's good you're both in healthy relationships"
"Thanks" I smiled.
"Also, if you did squeal and jump around over Harry to the man himself I think he would join you or laugh. Don't be shy, he is so lovely"

The same day I was actually going to Harrys house to stay over.

I knocked on the door and he opened up straight away and pulled me into his arms.
"Could've given me a warning" I mumbled.
"Never!" He pulled me inside and closed the door, still holding me.
"Harry, I love you but please kiss me already" I spoke. He immediately let go of me, held onto my cheeks and gave me a soft kiss. I deepened it by gripping onto him and pulling him closer.
"So this is how we're starting?" Harry chuckled.
"Don't pretend you don't want it"

"So...how was your day?" He asked me as we laid in his bed holding each other.
"It was really good. How was yours?" I replied.
"It was lovely! I went to see my sister. She and my Mum are dying to meet you"
"I'd love to aw. They both seem so sweet" I leaned up and kissed his lips gently.
"Hira said you had something to tell me"

Mother fucker.

"Uhh...oh my god..."
"Is everything okay?" He asked me.
"Well no sort of but it's nothing of your fault. It's just since we got together I've been masking my ADHD a bit" I sighed:
"Darling, never do that! I love every part of you so much" Harry responded sadly. "I'm sorry you've felt the need to"
"It's okay. I'm just...full of emotions and I get a bit scared that it will drive you away"
"Never. I love you to the moon and back" He replied.
"I love you too"

We got out of bed eventually and put some clothes on before we went downstairs to eat. Harry had made a pasta bake as he knew it was my favourite dish. We heated it up and sat on the sofa eating.
"Post sex food always hits different" I said.
"I agree" He replied. "It tastes better"
"It does! Also this is very yummy"
"Thank you darling" He smiled. "I love you"
"And I love you more. What did you plan for us to do?"
"I was thinking we could watch a movie? I got us some wine. I actually planned for us to eat then watch the movie but it seems we had other plans" He chuckled. I giggled too.
"I may go have a shower actually. Wanna join?"
"Sure!" He replied as I clipped up my hair as I didn't want to wash it.

We were too casual about this.

After our shower (!!) we got comfortable and went to watch The Notebook. Harry opened a bottle of Pinot Grigio Rosé and we sipped away, holding each other close.
"Harry..."
"Yes my love?" He replied, tearing his eyes away from the screen.
"I have something on my mind that I want to talk about but it's nothing bad it's more of me just thinking. But it's about my love life's..."
"It's fine baby" He assured me. "You can always talk to me"
"I've never been in a relationship like this. All my past ones before Caleb were full of pain or nothing worked out - which happens because some people are just different. And with Caleb...there wasn't much going on. We never went out. We mainly just fucked...which is how we started off but not much changed other than us two acting a bit like a couple. I dunno it all just feels too good to be true but I'm happy. I'm also very in love with you" I babbled.
"And i love you more" He replied, kissing the side of my head. "But I'm sorry you've never felt truly happy in a relationship before"
"It's alright. Shit happens, it's no big deal. I'm just really grateful we met"