Chapter One, Time Warp

Thank you to Arcstark for the amazing banner

Chapter One, Time Warp

Riley-Mae Verity Potter smiled down at the cute little seventh month old boy in her arms. Now people may think that the little boy was hers because of his hair and eye colour but in actual fact he was her godson who is able to change his features because of his Metamorphous abilities that he inherited from his birth mother Nymphadora Lupin nee Tonks. "How about a cuddle before we both go back to sleep hey Teddy?" Riley-Mae asked the little boy who was clutched to her chest, smiling down at him lovingly as he held onto her pointer finger.

She hadn't felt this at peace for months ever since the battle ended where she lost everyone she loved and cared for except for the little boy in her arms and Andromeda. A month after the battle she was captured by the remaining Death Eaters out for revenge because she'd killed their Lord. She was tortured and raped continuously within the three months she was held captive, but thankfully it wasn't multiple men who had raped her and so she knew who the father of her baby was, not that it mattered for he would never see her daughter if she had anything to say about it. She had managed to escape a few week ago and even now she was still suffering from some of her more serious injuries. The only thing that had made her feel even remotely better about was that fact that just as she had escaped she had managed to take out most of those who had tortured her, but unfortunately she had been unable got revenge on the one who had raped her.

A frown down turned her lips as she shook her head in order to clear her head of such morbid thoughts. That was all behind her now, she'd kept the baby as she couldn't bring herself to have an abortion and it wasn't her baby's fault, after all something good had come out of something bad. Riley-Mae smiled down at Teddy as he babbled back at her as she talked to him trying to soothe him off to sleep. As she stood up to place Teddy back into the cot at the foot of her bed, she was surrounded by a bright white light. The only thing Riley-Mae was able to do just before she lost consciousness was to hold little Teddy securely to her chest in a un breakable hold, ensuring the toddler was kept safe in her arms.

Riley-Mae came to slowly making sure to make any sudden sounds of movements to give away to anyone nearby that she was awake. Peeking her eyes open slightly and straining her ears to try and catch the slightest noise around her she realised that she was hurtling through time and space, eerily similar to how she felt when she used the time turner with her two friends in their third year. She didn't know how or why this was happening but she did know it was aggravating her injuries something fierce and she was worried about her two little ones. With that thought she held Teddy tighter to her chest as if to protect him, she hoped this unexpected trip wouldn't cause any harm to her baby or Teddy. She swore to herself that whoever had made this happen would be going down if anything at all happened to her two precious babies. Teddy stirred slightly and she did her best to soothe him in her situation. As Teddy quieted down once more they were enveloped in the same light as before.

* * *

Loki Laufeyson was very happy and satisfied with himself. He had just completed a spell that would summon a champion from another part of the world to fight for him, one that had almost as much power as him. It didn't matter that the invasion had failed, he would succeed with this plan. He would use his magic and with the help of the magic of the tesseract he would hijack the persons mind and then enslave the world, with his champion by his side, depending on who it was of course.

But first he would start with the Avengers. Who were currently all stood in front of him staring at him like the compete idiots they are, except for his gormless brother Thor, who had realised what the spell actually was supposed to accomplish and had quickly informed the rest of the merry band of idiots. He scoffed as he saw them all shifting into battle positions as the bright light shined brighter in front of him.

As the light continued to grow brighter Tony was appalled to see the form of a petite pregnant woman who had a small baby boy held protectively to her chest start to appear before them. The young lady immediately fainted as soon as the light faded. Anger coursed through his veins like nothing he'd ever felt before when he saw Loki start to raise his sceptre ready to impale the woman, no doubt because he deemed her as useless in the condition she was in. Thinking quickly Tony blasted Loki away from the woman with a well placed repulser blast. A satisfied smirk pulled at his lips as the so called God went flying into the wall on the opposite side of the room.

Clanking over to the unconscious women he slips up his face plate and carefully picked her up frowning at how light she felt. He made a mental note to think over it later as he saw her eyes beginning to open; her brilliant green eyes framed by impossibly thick black lashes. She blinked up at him trying to focus her eyes holding the little boy closer to her before she fainted once again.

 She blinked up at him trying to focus her eyes holding the little boy closer to her before she fainted once again