Chapter Ten, The surprise engagement

(Tony's suit above, Mae's dress from previous chapter)

Chapter Ten, The Surprise Engagement

Tony sat in a posh Italian restaurant dressed in a charcoal grey suit, white shirt, emerald green tie and black smart shoes waiting anxiously for Riley-Mae who should be arriving in any minute. Taking the ring big out of his pocket he stated at the emerald princess cut ring for a few moments until he heard her voice she quickly slipped the box back into his pocket before she could notice.

"Sweetheart." Tony greeted happily, standing from his seat and kissing her tenderly once she had been led over by a waiter.
"Thank you." Tony said pointedly to the waiter sending him a glare when he caught the waiter staring at his love as he helped her into her seat and pushed her in.
"Thank you Tony." Riley-Mae said gratefully, grabbing Tony's hand as he went back to his seat and pulled him close for a quick but lovingly kiss.

"What was that for?" Tony asked, though he wasn't complaining.
"Because I love you." Riley-Mae said simply. "What's all this for?" She asked referring to their clothes and the restaurant.
"Because you deserve it after the day, no week you've had my love." Tony replied seriously as he brought her hand to his lips and kissed her knuckles. A blush spread across Riley-Mae's cheeks as she softly thanked him. A moment later the waiter came to take their drink and food orders, once he'd left Tony and Riley-Mae delver into happy conversation as they talked about anything and everything.

Both of their eyes shinning with love and happiness as they talked and laughed together each with equal beaming smiles on their faces. After dinner they had blood orange cheesecake that they shared, laughing as Riley-Mae smeared a bit of the sauce on his nose. Chuckling Tony wiped the sauce off and got down on one knee besides Riley-Mae showing her the ring he brought for her.
"Mae, I love you more than anything in this world, you and the kids. You have made me a better man and made me happier than I have been in years. You accept me as I am, even when I spend hours tinkering away you just let me be, as you know I'll come back to you and the kids. Will you Riley-Mae Verity Potter-Black do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Tony asked hopefully.

By now most of not all of the people in the restaurant were staring openly at them, but Tony and Riley-Mae barely noticed as they only had eyes for each other.
"Yes!!" Riley-Mae cried, tears running down her face. "Yes Tony! Of course I'll marry you." Tony had the biggest smile on his face as he slipped the emerald princess cut ring that was surrounded in diamonds onto her left ring finger and kissed her passionately as all the people in the restaurant cheered.

"I love you Mae." Tony whispered against her lips.
"I love you too." Riley-Mae said happily. She let out a shocked gasp when she caught sight of the ring. "Oh my god! Tony it's beautiful." Riley-Mae gasped.
"Only the best for my fiancée." Tony stated, even though he knew she didn't need it he had wanted to get it for her as not only did she deserve it but it also matched her eyes and he loves her emerald eyes.

What dress should Riley-Mae have?