18

"Why the long face Belphie-kun?"Jazz asked as he poked Belphie's cheek continously.

"Stop that before I tear your finger off.....and stop trying to steal my wallet"

Belphie slapped Jazz's hand away and glared at Jazz's other retreating hand that was about to sneak into Belphie's pocket.If you had lived with Mammon would have to learn to watch your pockets.

"Anyway~ As I asked why are you frowning so deeply hm?"Jazz let his body fall on the pile of pillows beside Belphie,his hand accidentally slapping Belphie's face as he fell.

"Iruma"Belphie simply answered before throwing a pillow to Jazz's face in retaliation.

After the events of last night,Their grandfather advised Iruma to not excert his body but if Belphie's guess right now is right.His stubborn brother would be working right now and not resting his body like he's supposed to.

"Aren't you being a bit to clingy to your brother?"Jazz asked as he shoved the pillow off his face.

"I'm not"Belphie glared at the darkhaired demon who shrugged.

"Dunno 'bout that.Didn't that Opera guy have to literally carry you here 'cause you didn't want to leave Iruma?"Jazz said as he recalls the red haired demon who carried Belphie on his shoulder coming to the magic development battler's booth telling them to 'watch him' as if Belphie was a child in need of a babysitter.

"Shut up"Belphie frowned before yawning.He hadn't gotten a lot of sleep last night than what he originally wanted.

And when he isn't asleep his mind keeps wandering to Sullivan's words.

Belphie admits that it was his fault for lashing out at that damned sadistic teal haired demon.

And during that time Belphie accidentally showed his grandfather his demon form.

Even if it was actually just for a few moments,a human somehow transformed into a demon.

And what confuses Belphie the most is that Sullivan didn't say anything else other than it 'being unusual' and 'a sight to see'.

Belphie sighed and scratched  his hair while tilting his head.

Jazz,who was looking at him the whole time,kept silent until Belphie turned to him.

The two stared at eachother in silence for a few moments until Belphie spoke up

"I'll pay you to cover for me"

"How much we talking?"

--------

Belphie was walking around looking at the different attractions the other battlers were displaying as he walked towards where he knew Iruma's battler had set up their attraction.

Who knew there was a gargorlye appreciation battler? Definitely not him.

"Belphie-kun!~"A familiar voice called out as the owner of the name sighed,not even reacting when an egg like person crashed into him,trapping him in a hug.

The other demons in the area gawked and stared at the display of affection from the headmaster to his grandson before they minded their own bussiness and went on their way.

"Grandpa is sorry! I know you were tired from last night but Opera was being mean to you,weren't they!?"His grandfather cried out while rubbing his cheek against Belphie's.

"I was just making sure Belphie-sama was being productive,Sullivan-sama.I was not in the wrong"Opera reasoned as he walked not far behind not paying mind to the scandalized look both Belphie and Sullivan gave them.