23

"I'm on probation? Why??"Belphie whined.

"Because you caused quite a ruckus earlier Belphegor-kun"Dali-sensei explained.

It was free period now just right after lunch time.Belphie was sitting on a couch since he was being confined in teacher's loungue with said teacher's watching over him.

The principal was hovering above them snapping pictures of his grandson.

"Belphie-kun~ Look over here and smile for Grandpa!"He requested as Belphie turns to him and smiles.This immediately strikes his grandfather's heart as Sullivan shrieks and hugs the boy tightly.

Was this his compensation after what happened in the morning? If so then he sends his thanks to whoever sent this gift.

Kalego glared hard at the grandfather-grandchild duo.The principal's despicable demeanor was just enough until his two grandsons came crashing into the school.

"Are you sure he's in an evil cycle?"Mononoki-sensei asked as he watches the boy.

They found out earlier that Belphie was in his evil cycle due to his unusual behavior.And the fact that the principal told them Belphie was irritable and in a bad mood before the whole incident happened supported this claim.

"Yeah he looks too cheery to be a demon in their evil cycle"Raim-sensei chimed in.

"Yes but the fact that he casted that kind of magic to affect all the second year students that were they in the building and a few of the school's staff as well as the student council is an incredible feat"Furcas-sensei commented.

"An incredible and dangerous feat"Morax-sensei added.

"He looks cheery and harmless with him smiling like that but remember the boy's in his evil cycle therefore he's completely unpredictable"

The other teachers nodded at the elder teacher's statement in agreement.

"Ne ne? Belphie-kun? Why'd did you do that in the first place? The other students didn't do anything to you right?"The ever so enthusiastic Robin asked.

"Huh? Uh no they didn't do anything to me"Belphie answered.

"I didn't even know I did it until I realized I did"

"Then why didn't you dispel your magic then?"Dali-sensei asked.

"It's because I was too lazy too.Casting a spell like that costed me a lot of mana you know...even if I did it subconsciously or not"Belphie said pressing his cheek to his palm as he looks bored through out the whole interrogation.

"So you sucked out the mana of those students to restore your lost mana?"Kalego asked.

"Yup"

Kalego's eye twitched at the nonchalant response.

"Do you know seven of the students you sucked mana out from were sent to the infirmary due to them almost being dried out of mana?"He barked.

"Hm no.I didn't think I took that much"

Someone change the subject before Kalego strangles this br- Belphie.

"Atleast I gave them good dreams"Belphie defended himself and huffed.

"I could've gave them nightmares but I'm benevolent and kind that I didn't have them experience their worst fears over and over again in their dreams until they scream their lungs out ahahahahaha!"Belphie laughed and let out a smile that made the other teacher's who were present in Kiriwo's arrest experience a chill in their bones.It looked too similar to the teal haired demon's.