28

"Oji-chan! Opera-san! We're hom-"

"Welcome home Belphie-kun! Iruma-kun!"

Iruma was tackled down with a hug from their grandfather.

"It's been almost a week since Iruma came back home, old man. Why must you greet us like this again?" Belphie said as walks towards and stood next to Opera and gave them his bag. Fortunately, he had dodged their grandfather's attack as he had already gone used to it after the last few times it had happened.

"Huh? A party again today?"Iruma held the back of his neck as he sees the decorated stair railings of their home.

"Well, it's because I'm just so happy that Iruma-kun has returned home from the student council!"Their doting grandfather stated.

"But actually, the 'Welcome home party' already ended yesterday"

"Then what about the other past 'welcome home' parties?"

"Those were also 'Welcome home parties'!"

Belphie sighed and muttered a 'Do whatever you want Old man' under his breath.

"Then this is..." Iruma looked at the decorations.

"Iruma-Kun's Welcome Home Party's After Party!"

"An after...party" Iruma sweatdropped.

"That's right Iruma-kun. Since we've put all this effort in, you should invite them too" Sullivan nudged Iruma with his shoulder.

"Who?" Iruma asked, wondering who their grandfather was referring to.

"F-R-I-E-N-D-S"

Iruma beamed at the mention of his two friends.

"Yeah!"

--------

"Where's Iruma-kun?" Sullivan asked.

"Probably pacing up in his room. He's never had friends over so he's probably overthinking it" Belphie answered as he yawns playing with the red carpet with his hanging arm as he laid down on the couch.

"Oh is that so? We should invite Asmodeus-kun and Valac-san more often then!" Their grandfather concluded as Opera nodded in agreement while raising Belphie's arm away from the filthy carpet and placing a familiar glowing orb in his hand.

"By the way~ Why did you not invite any of your friends Belphie-kun?~" Sullivan asked.

Belphie merely shrugged his shoulders at his grandfather's question.

Truth to be told, Belphie had thought of inviting Sabnock since out of all the misfits Belphie was the closest to the blonde-haired demon.

However, Belphie was in the same boat as Iruma. The two brothers had never had any friends over.

Iruma due to reasons involving their parents and the fact that most of his friends would be chased away by Belphie since those friends would try and take advantage of Iruma's kindness.

And Belphie who....never even had any friends. He wasn't exactly willing to interact with anyone in devildom other than his brothers. That is until Yuki came along and helped him open up more.

But even then he was still a little awkward with Solomon, Simeon, and Luke. Sometimes Barbatos and Lord Diavolo too.

*Ding Dong~*

"Oh looks like they're here" Belphie said throwing the orb up in the air and then catching it.

"I'll get it!" Iruma voices rang through the halls as hurried footsteps ran towards the door.