30

[Tried drawing differently but I don't think it ended up looking different from my usual style]

"What? Iruma is in his evil cycle?" A student asked as he and his friends walked together.

"Seriously?"

"Oh yeah, that guy got fired from the student council, right?"

"That's quick!"

"Heard he was so weak he can't be useful"

"He didn't have the guts for it, huh"

The students sneered.

"Well, the abnormal class is just full of those failures, right?" The first student mocked before he was hit on the shoulder by a passing student.

"Hey, watch where you-"

Unfortunate for him, the student he bumped shoulders with was none other than the leader of the misfits.

"A-Ab-Abnormal Class?!" He stuttered out, surprised by the appearance of Babyls' most notorious delinquents.

"Why is the whole class-!?"

"It's the Golden Lion, Sabnock. He's huge!"

"It's Asmodeus-sama! He's here in person!?"

"Hey, that's the dude that held the 2nd years hostage, right?!"

"That's Jazz, who is ranked Gimel!"

"The leader is Iruma...kun?" A student said in surprised confusion at the huge difference in Iruma's character.

"Iruma-sama, shall I punish him?" Asmodeus looked down on the trembling demon that dared to mock Iruma as he conjured a small flame on his palm.

"It's fine, it's fine. My bad for bumping into you"

"Eh, no-" The demon let out.

"Next time, say whatever you want to say in front of me, yeah?" Iruma leaned towards the student with an intimidating purple aura of black feathers.

"Ah, y-yes sir!"

"Later"

"Fare thee well"

"Bye-bye"

"Make way, make way! Iruma-chi's coming through!"

And so the gang of misfits went their way, leaving chaos and confusion in their wake.

"Which part of him was weak!?"

"I called him in a formal manner..."

"Do you know who those guys are?" Belphie asked.

"Nah they're pretty much irrelevant" Jazz answered, fiddling with a penny that that came from the wallet on his other hand that seemed to be the possession of an unfortunate student that became the snake thief's victim.

"Too bad. I wanted to visit them tonight and become their great fairy sleep paralysis demon" Belphie remarked in fake disappointment.

He was hoping to visit those foolish demons for daring to say those things about his brother but oh well they'll face their karma and eat their own words soon.

"But what the hell was with that overblown rumor though?" Belphie muttered under his breath, recalling the greatly exaggerated rumor about him taking the 2nd year students hostage.

"Come on, who cares you're famous now" Jazz put his arm over Belphie's shoulder, to which the Avatar of Sloth slapped away.

"Rather than infamous I think infamous is the right word" Allocer commented.