Two: Melody

Perry seems so mysterious, and I like it. Cristina might not agree, but I'm really into him. I mean, the only reason he's over here is because I think he's super cute. Plus, his name is pure perfection! It sounds like the name of some cool rocker dude. Well, in his cargo shorts and blue hoodie, he doesn't really look like he can play the drums, but the name's close enough, I guess.

I send a quick text to Cristina before we start.

Me: u should dare perry to kiss me like on the lips lol

Without even looking up, she texts back.

Cris: ill think bout it. u know ur a lil crazy with guys

I look at her and roll my eyes Just because she's my best friend doesn't mean she can boss me around. She already knows how I feel about that. Like how she is totally trying to steal Jeffrey from me. We hooked up a couple of times until he told me that he liked white girls.

You right. More like white girls that also happen to be blonde, skinny, and look exactly like Cristina.

"Hm... we need a bottle," I say while looking around.

"Don't worry, I'll get it." Jeffrey gets up and snatches a bottle from someone.

When they try to get it back, all Jeff has to do is give them The Look for them to back off. I laugh at that. That's what I like about him. He's not afraid of anything. I wonder if Perry is like that.

Jeffrey hands me the bottle, and I set it in the middle of or group. "I'll go first!" I always go first. I'm a queen. Bow down, bitches.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm super self conscious, but I don't act like it. If people see weakness, they'll attack and take away the empire I've worked hard to build.

The game of 'Truth or Dare' goes on for maybe 30 minutes when we start getting bored. I didn't even get to kiss Perry. The most exciting dare was when Win told Cristina to eat one of the brownies in the kitchen.

She's already a fucking airhead. Now she's gonna be higher than the stars.

"I'm bored." I rub my temples trying to get rid of a headache caused by the mysterious fumes coming from the bathroom. Well, not that mysterious. It's obviously weed. I tried it once, but Win is the one that does it on a regular basis.

"Here, I'll make this next one exciting," Win says.

He spins the bottle. The suspense is too much to handle. Not.

It lands on Perry, and his eyes widen. So far, he's only had to take a shot of vodka and tell us whether he's ever kissed a girl before. The answer is no. Hopefully, I'll be his first!

"No brownies!" I hear Perry complain. Ugh. So cute.

"Nah, I have something bigger planned for you," Win says with a terrifying look on his face. Pure evil.

Cristina, Jeffrey, and I laugh, but Perry looks like he's about to be thrown into shark infested waters. Well, I wouldn't say Winston wouldn't be willing to make him do that. He can probably tell that I'm attracted to Perry. Win clearly likes me, but I would never go out with that.

"Truth or Dare?" He asks.

"Um... dare, I guess? You're just going to embarrass me if I pick truth." Perry replies.

Literally what is he thinking? I thought he would be smart enough to not choose dare. He looks smart at least. He's pretty skinny and has long hair that reaches his shoulders. He's probably best labeled as "untapped potential".

Win rubs his hands together and gives an evil laugh. He's really good at evil laughs.

"I dare you to go into the abandoned warehouse behind those woods in the backyard."

Wow, it really seems like he's had this planned.

If Perry looked like he had been shot earlier, then right now, he looks like he's been shot ten times. "What? There's no way! Isn't that place, like, haunted or something? Never mind, I pick truth."

Win laughs another creepy laugh. "Nope! You picked dare."