𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

if y'all have any cute headers pls send them to me on my instagram lol haha
—————

Martin had a very concerned face.

blood.

There was words written with blood inside the shower and the floor.

it said,

"coming for you"

"Who did this? this not funny" Martin turned back to us.

We looked at each other and shrugged. Martin just huffed.

This was obviously concerning. What do you do when you find blood on someone's floor??

I grabbed Simon's hand in fear. he didn't even look down. everyone just kinda, stood there in disbelief until Sam spoke up.

"what do we do.." she was on the verge of tears in Deena's arms.

"don't worry. we're gonna figure this out" Ziggy rushed out of the bathroom into the kitchen to get a drink.

We all sat down at the kitchen table as we spit out ideas how it could've happened.

I was so fucking lost. i didnt really know what to do.

"just like me. I saw the witch, but instead Juno saw Ruby Lane" i looked up, Sam was staring at me and so was everyone else.

"I'm sorry i don't know anything. someone is gonna have to explain" i bit my nails in nervousness.

Josh then handed me what looked like a 20 page manifesto. it said,

"the night we almost died.
1994."

little dramatic to me. but i picked it up and skimmed the pages. My eyebrows furrowed as i got further into the pages.

"There's no way i'm related to this situation" I slid the packet back to Josh. Kate then spoke up, "Whether you believe it or not, stuff happened to you. Bad stuff."

"I came here for a new start. not a fucking police case" I got up from my chair and practically yelled.

"i'm going home" i frantically rushed to the front door but i felt someone's hand on wrist.

"please-"

"please, let go. I cant do this" I softly held Simon's hands with tears running down my cheeks. I slammed the door running away from that house as far as possible.

When i got home i slammed my door and calmed down until Brenna knocked.

"heyyy. you good? can i come in?"

"yeah..you can come in" i stood up and unlocked my door. Brenna stood there with a frown on her face.

"do you need a hug?" i nodded. She gave me a tight hug and we sat on my bed and i explained what happened.

"WAIT. if you're related to it- does that mean i am?" i shrugged at her question.

"Well shit. come on let's go" she stood up.

"where are we going" Brenna then told me we have to go back to Ziggy's.

This is gonna be embarrassing.

I sighed and decided to go with her. when we got there it looked like everyone left except Martin and Josh. They were of course watching Wheel Of Fortune.

"oh good you're back. but you look wasted. are you ok?" Josh asked.

"I'm fine. I just need more information"

Josh nodded and rushed to the kitchen and gave me the packet again.

(bruh i'm sorry this is low key repetitive lol)

"This. My aunt knows her" i pointed to someone named Cindy.

"Cindy?" Ziggy asked with a concerned tone. I looked up, "yeah. Cindy Berman."

Then it clicked. Ziggy Berman, Cindy Berman. Sisters.

Well shit..