𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

It's my birthday! yay! I hate my birthday. It's so pointless. Like seriously, are you gonna celebrate the day i came out my mother's hooha?

Thank god it's a Saturday.

I was at the store because Sylvia had work.

"WHATS UP FANCY GIRL!" i heard someone yell across the store. It was Simon and Josh.

"we have a surprise for you" Josh tried to hold in a laugh. I raised my eyebrow with a sarcastic smile. I'm PRETTYYY sure Brenna babbled to them that it was my birthday.

"Let me pay for this and i'll meet y'all outside" they nodded and i went to go check out.

"I need to drop this off at home or my aunt will kill me. meet you guys and Deena's house in 30 minutes?" i got on my bike and put the bags in my little trunk that was attached to my bike.

I quickly dropped off the groceries at the house and biked all the way to Deena's house.

I dropped my bike on the grass and ran up to the front door. it looked empty but i knocked.

No one answered after 4 knocks.

I decided to just walk in, hoping for the best.

"hello? Deena?" i peered through the hallways and walked downstairs.

It was very dark downstairs.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone jumped up from the shadows. I was a bit startled but my scared expression turned into happiness and i was swarmed with hugs by everyone.

"so brenna told you guys?" i laughed.

"she gathered us after school yesterday and we came up with this legendary plan" Kate shrugged and giggled.

My cake was sitting on the coffee table with a lighter and candles waiting to be put on the cake by me.

"I placed the '1' and the 7'' backwards to make it look like it was '71'. My humor sucks. (same bestie)

"make a wish!" Kate lit the candles and i blew them out.

"YAY!!" Sam clapped and everyone chimed in.

"what did you wish for?" Simon whispered into my ear making me shiver at his tone. (IM SO SORRY JEEZZ)

"you already know" i winked and went to go sit down.

Deena gave me a little box and it had a little pin that said '𝙁𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙔𝙂𝙍𝙇' in italic letters.

"YOU'RE OUR FANCY GRL!!" we all cheered.

The rest of the day i sat around with everyone and got a little tipsy and played board games, and watched movies.

"can i talk to you" simon tugged on my shirt a bit.

We walked upstairs and stood in the hallway.

"So. uh- i really like you and, i really wann-" i cut off simon by kissing him so hard that i almost forgot my name. (BRO WTF)

"So wait did you know what i was gonna ask you?!" Simon's hands roamed around his face in excitement.

"that sense comes with being a girl you know!" he pulled me closer and i laughed.

Simon and i went back downstairs

"alright. i have to get going" i sighed.

"happy birthday!" Sam hugged me and everyone else did as well.

I thanked them all for everything and biked home.

GRACE SPEAKS!
HEYYY !! so i have a OBX book coming out v soon!! i hope u guys like it:) alr byeeee 😨