𝑇𝐸𝑁

"AHGGGH! WHY DOES MY LIFE SUCK ASS!" I threw myself onto the floor in frustration because my homework.

"That time of the month?" Brenna laughed at me looking through my half open door. I threw a pillow at her in return.

"ITS FOR YOU!" Sylvia yelled from the phone.

"Hello. It's Ziggy. do you wanna come for a chat?"  hm, "sure!"

"i'm going out! Bye!" I yelled grabbing my bag and getting on my bike.

What does this woman want. She finds out i'm secretly a Goode and suddenly acts all nice!?

"IM HERE!" I knocked loudly on her door hoping for an answer.

"Come in" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the house, "are you kidnapping me right now?"

"No i am not. Sit in the dining room" I took a seat in the dining room and she brought me tea.

"Ziggy, did you put something in here" I studied her facial expressions for a second.

"Are you serious?" She hissed at me.

"Ok what am i here for exactly?" Me pushing away the tea and eating the biscuits she gave me.

"Oh you know, YOU'RE LITERALLY A GOODE?!" She made me glare at her in rivalry.

"Nice talking with you. I have a bunch of homework to catch up on"

"No- Please stay" I rolled my eyes and sat back down to see what she had to say before i blew my shit.

"When I met Nick, I was at a summer camp in 1978. He betrayed me deeply after there was a murderer, Tommy Slater. My sister's boyfriend at the time. Ask Deena and Josh. They will tell you the whole story. I've told it too many times, i've become tired of it"

This woman has me worried for my life. Jeez.

"I'm so sorry for your loss" I didn't know what to say in that moment and that's what seemed right at the time.

"It's been a long time. I'm clearly over it!" She warmly smiled which made me feel a tad bit better about this conversation.

"Thanks for your endless help Zig." I hugged her but she was a little surprised at first but she eased into the hug as well.

"I have to go. Bye!" I waved from the front door and biked back to my house thinking about what she said.

"Where did you go?" Brenna sassed me when i walked through the door.

"Ziggy's" I pushed her out of the way into my bedroom.

"hmm" she stood in my doorway while i put my jewelry away on my table.

"Soooo, how are you and Simon doing?" she squealed. I looked at her for a second, "good. He asked me to be his girlfriend but that's about it"

"WHAT?! REALLY?!" She practically screamed out loud. I jumped a bit.

"Uh, yeah. Didn't I tell you?" She signaled 'no' with her head.

"Oh. Well yeah he's my boyfriend i guess" I laughed a bit.

"i got to go. I'm meeting my friends at the diner" Brenna has friends? Shocker

"things are gonna get heated" Brenna yelled.

What did she mean by that?...