𝑆𝐼𝑋

It's been a week since that day at Ziggy's.

I've seen Deena and Sam in the halls but completely ignored them. It felt Petty but, i didn't want anything to do with that voodoo shit.

Simon has been staring at me in chemistry and english class. I try and not look at him but i can't help it. He's really cute.

Today he slid me a note that said,

dear juno,

i know you hate the living shit out of me right now but can we please go on a date to that lovely coffee place 2 blocks from here?

sincerely, simon the amazing and sexy guy u almost fucked in deena's bathroom.

-

I smiled at him.

"so is that a yes?" he leaned over, his eyes filled with hope.

"yes" he was so excited. It was the cutest thing ever.

After last period, i went to my locker. Oh no. Deena was approaching me.

"hey fancy girl" Deena tapped my shoulder.

Hmmm fancy girl..i like it.

"Hey" i closed my locker and fluttered my eyes. Deena smiled at me, "good luck with your date with Simon" she began to walk away but I stopped her.

"I'm really sorry about last week. My life has been so fucking crazy. You all are amazing, i'm really sorry"

Deena just stood there for awhile, "COME HERE FANCY GIRL" she held her arms out inviting me into a hug. I hugged her and she laughed a bit.

"ok! bye i have a hot date with, you know who" i winked and jogged off to the entrance of the school.

I saw Simon waiting leaning on a lamppost.

He smiled and took my hand and said nothing. Suddenly, my hand jerked and we started running.

When we got to the coffee shop we tried to catch our breath and sat for on the sidewalk before we went in.

"That was, exhilarating!" I let out a laugh.

We went inside and i just ordered a bagel and a coffee with just milk. Simon ordered a black coffee. Hardcore, Interesting.

"so tell me about yourself" He fiddled with his fingers. I thought for a minute, "well, I love painting. I used to do ballet, and my favorite color is blue"

He just smiled and said nothing. "what!" i covered my face with my hands. He then spoke, "nothing, you're just really cute"

Jesus i'm gonna pass out.

After talking and finishing our coffees we left and we went to my house.

"aw this is so cute" he picked up a clay project i made in freshman year.

"I made that in freshman year. My school made us have art partners and i was stuck with a total bitch. she was bad at everything" i hugged simon from behind.

"is this your bed" he did a dirty smile. I jumped on it and he did as well.

he almost immediately got on top of me and kissed me.

"oh so we're doing this?" i raised my eyebrow. he shrugged, "i mean, i guess. if you want of course" i nodded.

things happened after about an hour.

"so, that was interesting" Simon looked over at me. we were in my bed completely naked with my sheets over us.

I can't believe that just happened.

I heard the front door being opened. SHIT.

"SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. GET IN MY CLOSET" i pushed simon into my closet with his clothes. It was brenna.

Thank god. She knocked on my door and i panicked.

"hey you in there?" i started panicking even more and i managed to put on a bra and sweatpants.

"hey" i opened the door out of breath. Her face looked confused, "oh my god- is there.." she whispered. She's onto me.

"yeah, now get out and shut up!" i pushed her away.

"we good?" i nodded. he picks up his clothes from the floor of my closet.

"also..when i was in there i found these" He held up red laced underwear that i got as a joke with Brenna

"SIMON" he laughed. i snatched them from him and threw them back into my closet.

"I should get going" he put his black shirt on. we stared at each other for awhile and suddenly he cupped my cheek and kissed me.

Well today was eventful.

GRACE SPEAKS
what's up besties!!! this chapter was Juno and Simon being all lovey dovey LMAOOO. follow my insta and tiktok !
insta: glwmadeira & grceofficial
tiktok: glwmadeira & em0bois