𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

I sat in the girls bathroom at school.

I had a little Expo marker and i started to write on the walls and rubbed it off immediately after.

I have been avoiding Deena and everyone else.

I feel guilty for not telling them. But if they know, the stalker knows.

Maybe it's not even a real person. It's one of Sarah Fier's wacko side villains.

Just the thought of it makes my stomach churn. Brenna knows there's something up with me but she hasn't said anything.

The bell rang and it was the last period of the day.

I let out a sigh because i skipped 8th period.

I was late this morning due to over sleeping. Aunt Sylvia was not happy.

I got my stuff and made it to study hall in the library. Great. Simon and Josh were in this class.

Simon immediately looked at me and did an unsure smirk.

I turned my back towards him and set my stuff down on the floor.

I got out my journal. My journal held every event in my life. If i lost it i would literally die on the spot. why? because i documented when i almost had sex with Simon in Deena's bathroom.

I don't know why i wrote that down but it was in gross detail. I added my own details to it..

Anyways, I smiled to myself and started writing.

I am a really fast writer so i got it done in like 8 minutes.

I felt something hit my back and i look back and i look at the ground and back to  Simon and Josh.

I pick up the piece of paper and it read,

We are aware you are trying to ignore us. we need to know what's going on so we can help you.

I try to read through Simon's sloppy handwriting.

I crumble the note back up and i go to throw it away and continues to mind my business.

I did a long sigh and went back to doodling in my journal.

I heard both of them snickering. They were of course arguing.

I got up and walked over to them, "Simon come here"

I pulled him behind a bookcase and i started to explain how i was in fact being stalked by Sarah Fier's wacko villains.

He looked at me in disbelief after i was done explaining.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" I looked around for a second before answering.

"Because then all of you are gonna get stalked" I started organizing the books on the shelf out of anxiety.

He lightly stopped me by grabbing my wrist gently, making me put down the books and i melted to the corner of the bookcase with my head buried into my arms.

Simon came up next to me and laid his head on my shoulder kissing my cheek often.

"should we just fucking kill all the stupid villains" I snared in an evil tone.

"i think that would be lovely" simon laughed.

-

When i got home i sat at my desk and i pulled out my notebook.

I had to list plans on how to kill the stupid villains so i would stop getting stalked.

I couldn't come up with anything. I sat at my desk until i got fed up of the silence and laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I eventually fell asleep and i woke up at 2 AM.

I heard sirens and peeked out my window.

Oh shit. this cant be good.