𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

I stood at my bay window and saw the flashing lights across the street.

It was roughly about 2AM.

I heard Brenna getting up and she came into my room.

"what's going on" she rubbed her eye half asleep. I shrugged.

Then i heard Aunt Sylvia wake up and she came into my room.

"what?"

That's when i finally knew.

Sarah Feir

I swear to GOD i'm gonna be the living shit out of that witch.

I stomped out of my room and i immediately made a call to Deena's house.

"Hey Deena. Sarah Feir is getting closer and closer to me. You need to come over right now and bring Josh" I hung up before she can even fit a word into the conversation.

I sat around for a bit and Deena finally pulled up.

I rushed over to the door and at this point the flashing lights were still clearly visible.

Deena brought pretty much everyone.

"Hey. What's going on?" I looked at Deena unsure.

"Nothing is happening. That's the thing. It's like my neighborhood is dead" Everyone looked at me.

Finally we saw someone get out of the police car.

"Holy fuck." Simon sighed under his breath.

"oh shit. i thought Nick Goode was dead" I squinted my eyes hoping to see better out the window.

Turns out, he wasn't. he was in hiding. I guess Sarah has favorites now.

I ran out of my room out the front door angrily into my yard.

Mr. Goode's attention was focused on me standing in my front yard looking like i just got beat up.

"Ma'am are you okay?" he looked up from his notepad as a few people got out of the ambulance.

I just stood there glaring at him before marching back into my house and slamming the door behind me.

Everyone was on the couch while aunt Sylvia went back to bed.

I don't believe it. he's alive. did we all just forget about how deena basically killed him?

FUCK.

i thought for a second before the only plan that could actually work came to mind.

I walked into the living room and stood in front of everyone.

"uh?" josh spoke out and i gave him the face of someone who is completely fed up of her life.

"we have to leave. like now. we have to flee from this cursed town. i don't care anymore. if this continues i'm gonna die and i cant afford dying after my aunt lost my mother. we have no other choice"

We all sat in silence.

"i agree" sam sat up straight looking rough. My attention darted at her and i gave her a brief smile.

They all exchanged nods and we of course had to figure out a plan.

-
we escaped. i felt empty and cold. i said goodbye to Brenna and i told her i would be back soon.

we've been in Deena's car for 5 hours and the sun was beginning to rise. I was the only one awake along with Deena.

we arrived somewhere in Kentucky.

but at last, i was out of Ohio.

but that didn't exactly stop Sarah Feir from coming after me..

GRACE SPEAKS
hello little farts<3 it's grace here and i finally found motivation to write in this book in nearly 3 months. I apologize for my inactivness i started school and i just got caught up and never found time to write. Anyway i love u all and thank u for 1.24K reads<3 BYEEE