A Cold Day in December

This is not a chapter. I wrote this little description a while ago and thought i should post it here. Comments are going to be appreciated lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There comes a time in our lives when we chance upon someone so nice and perfect and we just find ourselves getting so intensely attracted to that person, sometimes without even realizing it. Trivial chats and stupid get-togethers turning into one of those too good to be true things. But of course, life has a way of forging an almost impenetrable wall that hinders us from getting what we want in the whole world. Eriol Mayfair was facing the wall of his life, but instead of soldiering on and breaking through the wall, he turned around and ran away. Making himself believe that letting go was for the best, even if it would mean letting go of his life as well. Little did Eriol know that if you lose someone today, it means that someone better is coming tomorrow. Could it be another mismatch made in heaven? Join Eriol as he plunge into life's labyrinthine paths as he realizes that after all is said and done, love is not about a particular day, cards, flowers, chocolates, or even being in a relationship. Love is about making choices and loving oneself in the process of loving others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so there, thanks for reading XD