Chapter 39- Date

Hey guys!

Thank you all so much for commenting on my last post and wishing me well that means so much!
I was going to rest another day or two before writing but I can't sleep atm so I got to writing.

I have written most on my phone so beware of mistakes!

Thank you all for commenting,voting and reading 💕

Warnings:NSFW

------------------------

"Doll" Bucky whispers his fingers rubbing against my face and I open my eyes slowly stretching a little bit as I see Tony and Steve was no longer next to me in bed. Bruce had gone but everyone was still asleep "Bucky?" I ask in a whisper confused.

He was dressed in some dark blue jeans, a plain black shirt with a leather black jacket, he looked really good. I then look at his face blushing a little as he saw me checking him out. He is a beautiful man and yet here he is smiling down at me like some kind of god.

After last night with Tony and Steve I passed out right after "come on we going somewhere today doll" he says removing my hair out of my face as he sits where Steve had been sleeping on the edge of the bed "what time is it?" I ask and he smiles "10 now come on we don't have a lot of time and don't forget I dibbed you first for this morning"

That was true he did but if he knew that then he would have remembered last night did that mean he remembers everything he said?

"A lot of time?" I ask confused but he just holds out his hand "trust me?" he says and I nod grinning I take his hand letting him pull me up. I follow him out quietly not to wake the others "this is a spare bathroom, I left you some clothes, shoes and a bag. Come down when you can then we can leave" he says still in a whisper and I tilt my head "where are we going?" I ask and he shakes his head opening the door for me "it is a surprise doll" he says kissing my lips and then closing the bathroom door before I can ask anything else.

I look around the massive bathroom walking to the sink and the mirror where everything was put on a marble counter. The clothes were the first thing I look at as a little note sat on the small pile.

"Can't wait to see you in this you are going to look stunning- love Bucky xx'

I smile as I lift the clothes a short summer dress one similar to the one Clint had brought me before but this one was light blue. It was beautiful and I smile realizing it was a similar blue to the jumper I was always stealing from him. I then look at the bikini left underneath the dress, we must be going swimming in the lake or something. The bikini was the same colour which I was grateful for since the material of the dress was thin.

I get changed smiling at the dress in the mirror it was so beautiful something I would see people wear online or models were in magazines. Never did I think I would start to fall in love with dresses until my mates picked them out.

Little by little I was less afraid of covering they made me feel good about myself.

Looking in the bathroom cupboards I'm glad to see some hair products and a brush. I am able to curl my hair best to make it into beach waves but I don't try too hard since we will be going swimming by the looks of things anyway.

I put on the wedges glad the heel wasn't that high as I wrap the blue lace from the shoe upwards around my legs.

When did he get all this? 

I fold up the note putting it into a little blue shoulder bag left on the side of the counter. I smile at how gorgeous I could tell it was brand new. I put on the thin metal chain over my shoulder I take one last look in the mirror. As I make it downstairs I am not surprised to see Jack and Thor up and putting the new TV on the wall as Wade and Ethan were cuddling on the couch.