Trunks and I

Introduction

This is fan fiction of Dragonball Z if you have questions of wanting to know when the other chapters will be then like Shenron the enturnal dragon would say, "So be it." You can answer here on wattpad.com p.s. I will be creating my own sayain charcter to this story. She happens to love Trunks and has an obsession with him however she's indeed his secret love that Vegeta dosen't know about. So please insist on reading this story on wattpad until it isn't avaliable and now enjoy "your wish has been granted farewell."

Chapter one

Intentions

My intentions on dating Trunks is so overrated! I happen to know that he's troublesome with Goten but please, even though he's my nephew I expect better things from him than anybody else after all Goku is actually my own twin brother and I'm also Vegeta's niece I happen to find out that the hard way, sigh. I should've told Trunks that he should've known that yesturday at lunch. But he told me no. "Ashley don't stop me from skipping class today, I got work to settle and do. Talk to me later tonight and give me a call plus don't come after me." He said staring at me straight in my face with his pierce blue eyes "I need your phone number how else am I suppose to call you?" I asked him. "Mind read to me else where but not during another battle like you did last time." He said while blushing. After all I didn't forget about that one because yes, indeed it was the wrong time and place during the same damn battle indeed! I was trying to get answers from him on a math test while he fought Cell during a battle. "Ashley, I am in the middle of some thing right now can you hang up and call back later?" "But, I need the answer ta- "Hang up Ash damn!" He interrupted. But that was last time. I glanced up at him and nodded and then said, "If that's what you want then okay but be back before the last bell rings, okay?" I said with less worry in my face.

I love him and all but I just can't stand his troublesome behavior but I am always called his goodie girl but I do want to be bad for once but I did promise him not to follow him everywhere he goes but at least I can make my self get into so much trouble just to get into detention. At least he won't mind it after all I am his girl.