chapter 14- Saturday the tornament

I woke up the next morning finding out that Trunks had fallen out of the bed and was looking around to find me up above him. "So, how did it feel to you? Last night did it feel good to you?" He asked me. I smiled at him and said, "It was worth the wait but last night, it was so amazing. But what's today?" He looked up at my calender and then at me. And said, "Oh, shit it's Saturday!" "We are suppose to be at the tornament!" He continued putting on his close. I happened to think are we late? Then he said, "no we are not late babz, but to me you were comepletely badass last night." He said to me. Simply he had read my mind. So I got up and got dressed and then I went to the bathroom to check to see if I was pregant. On the ept and when it came out it, was positve I simply didn't want to scream but I came out of the bathroom with a big sigh on my face and had striaght up started a long comeplete stare at Trunks for a long ass time. "What's the catch baby?" He asked me. "Uh nothing, I-I was just making sure that I wasn't pregant bu- it went negative."I lied but I really was scared for the both of us because I was indeed pregant with a baby but I didn't want him to know. So, I hid the pregancy tester inside of the bathroom.

"Come on tell me the truth did you get positve or it actually went negative?" Trunks asked me. My mouth began to water over him. Then I said, "okay okay I will explain the whole truth at the tornament just please don't let your father know." "Nope, tell me now honestly. Cough it up babe be fair to me did it or didn't it go positve?" He demanded. "The truth is its positve but I wanted it to be a surprise." I said to him. "Okay that's all you've got to say. We can surprise my father later." He said, "but we're not married." I said in a shriek. He then turned around looking kind of frightend he then said, "oh shit and we're in the ninth grade." He then thought as I read his mind he wouldn't accept this oh shit! As soon as we got to the tornament we hid our frighten faces when we met every one there. "Hey, Ashley. How was your training session?" Asked Goku. "Awesome enough to kill me." I said looking up at him then at Trunks. I thought to my self we got ourselves into the most biggest trouble ever and I can't let Goku know that he is going to be an Uncle. And I need to hide my worries behind this point even though I'm pregant I still have to fight him. "Uh...Ashley psst don't tell him anything that went on at your house." Said Trunks in mouthlicking form. Then he kissed me on the lips then he walked off but I stayed right next to Goku. "What is wrong with Trunks? Ashley is there something that I don't know?" He asked me. "Uh I have no clue either." I lied. But I knew what it was he slept with me and got me pregant. But the baby's gender is a mystery which means I don't know if its a girl or a boy.

Then Gary came and said, "was Trunks at our mansion last night is that why you were checking on me to see if I wasn't there?" I tried to cover his mouth as he asked me then I pulled him into the bushes. "Damn girl what's the matter with you?" He asked me. I whispred to him. "Yes he was there we had sex and now I'm pregant and I don't want Goku or his father to know so keep your lips and drama sealed are you entering in the tornament too?" I asked. "Yeah, I am cause Lee is entering too." He still wants to fight that bastard for taking his lunch "What the fuck is going on in the bushes?" Asked Vegeta. I jumped and jolted when I heard his accent coming towards our direction. Gary popped out and said, "nothing, uh Ashley and I were planning something if we had a battle royal today." Man Gary is also a good liar. But Trunks is the worst liar of the century me accorrdingly is a good liar too but really he was covering for me. Because I was trying to run from him.

And secondly he was doing pretty good. But I really had to catch up with Trunks and the others. So I left the bushes by grabbing the thick leaves from it then I jumped up from the side of him. "So what took you so long?" He asked me. "Gary's ass was this close to question me about us having you-know-what when I was near Goku- "so?" "So I pushed him into the bushes to tell him to zip his yap and drama." I said to him. But after all last niight was incredible.