chapter 14- saturday the tornament

As we signed our names into the competion we strolled away one by one but Goku's eyes were pierecing on me from behind my back and said to Vegeta, "so she doesn't live with you huh Vegeta?" Vegeta just glared at him with his hands in his pockets "of course she doesn't butt she is independent and has a very bad ass attitude." He said knowingly but Trunks is one lucky son of a bitch. If you ask me." He said. "No kidding and you don't say?" Said Goku. "But if we fight I just want to see how strong she really is." He said. "Oh, well she is looking forward to it as well." Vegeta said back with a grin on his face. "Trunks how did it go last night?" Whispered Gary trying not to be heard from the others. "It went swell, now please shut up and don't tell a single solitary soul." Trunks muttered back. Gripping him then letting him go. Gary rubbed his neck and said, "okay I won't mention it but it sounds very intresting." I popped Gary into the back of his head. Then Goku said, "hey rest your energy once we get into the ring."

I then nodded at him then grabbed Gary and said, "If you open your mouth then you're going to get your ass whooped by me instead of Lee so don't count on it if you keep moving your blabbling lips so shut it and zip it closed and shut up!" I then had let him go. After that.

Because if he didn't I would've lost all my energy at that point. I thought to myself once we got to the polls I was called and was getting my number I pulled it out it was one then it was Goku's turn he pulled out two. Then Trunks pulled out three when Gary came up he pulled out four he then shook his head and muttered out, "damn man oh shit! I'm fighting Trunks!" Trunks came up to him and said, "you bet ya, you need to leave my father alone asshole." Then he patted his back and walked off. Vegeta walked up and pulled out five when Lee came up he pulled out six. Vegeta was not surprised to his knowledge that he was fighting Lee. When Naruto came up he pulled out seven then Uub pulled out eight. "Yeah right on I get to kick out Uub! Hell yeah!" Said Naruto "believe it!" Throwing up the peace sign. Uub was already beginning to get tired of his ass. But he kept his cool. As we were awaiting to be announced Goku came up and asked me, "so what was up with you and your cousin earlier?" He said giving me a flashback. "He was giving me a problem and Trunks too a problem that I don't need to explain right about now." I said in the locker room. Trunks was checking me out on the other side of me just looking at my ass as I was getting dressed. But I was okay with it, and stood up in my shorts and zipping my fly up. Suddenly our names were called out. Goku said to me. "Are you ready to fight me?" I nodded and then said, "yeah." Trunks nodded at me interrperting me not to show no week points at all.

I nodded back. So as we got into the ring I told Goku in questioning. "Can you transform into super sayain four?" Goku then said, why are you calling out my crazy side?" He demaned to know. "Because I can too." I transformed into super sayain four Goku was impressed then he transformed too. "Well no more questions young one lets fight, my sister." He charged then I charged at him and we clashed making a strong impact as we hit our arms together then we flipped backwards then aimed beams and hovered into the air and we fought in the air for a long ass minute. I went for my round house but Goku grabbed it before I could. But I broke free by kicking his chin and flipping backwards into the air than I landed on the ring Goku charged head first but I flipped upside down and kicked him with both of my feet and he fell outside of the ring. "Ring out!" Said the announcer. "Trunks she just beated the hell out of her brother and your next!" Said Gary. "Its about time." Smiled Trunks "She showed no weak points that's my girl." He continued. When Trunks and Gary were called I had happened to leave the ring with a bow and humbly calmed my self down.

Trunks is now going to tell his side of the story.

As I got up into the ring Gary was totally intense in the face once our match began I told him while fighting. "You're sorry ass is going to loose if you don't bring it." Then he said "Oh so you really want me to improve my strength well fine man come on with it." So I knocked his ass out before he could make a single move. And he lost one hundred percent lost.