chapter 14- Saturday the tornament

"Man are you crazy? What kind of shit was that?" Shouted Gary after he was notified that he lost. "My chances are slim comepletely slim Gary stay away from my father." I told him and then I walked off with boldness and confidence. After everyone had fought thier battles it was Ashley against me.

Ashley has to bring it full throttle because if she doesn't then she can't continue to be bad for once or forever. But this is completely another test. "So, Ashley I was expecting this day would come to be fighting you." I told her. "Remember, no showing any weak points what so ever. So that Maybe I could get a chance to hit that pretty face." Ashley gathered all of her chi and worked it into her hands then her left hand coming with her stance gave me the bring it on motion and said, "if you come near this unborn and win you go free of not being the father but if I win you will see that you're going to make the most biggest mistake of your life." I charged at her she flipped from behind me then charged at me as I turned around. But I blocked her as she hit my arm damn it was painful as her arm had hit mine. But I prevented my self from falling out of the ring as she came after me but she also stopped her self. And headed towards the sky I had her in a stranglehold and tried to make her give up but she refused to so she turned into super sayain 2 and Flipped backwards and kicked me into my chin then I told her, "Goten made the same mistake that you did." I told her "but he lost and didn't win." I continued "but that was when you were eight years old but your seventeen now facing me are you trying to predict my fate of loosing because right now I'm going to be happy enough to prove you wrong." Chi chi in the crowd was cheering for her. And she was ready to kick my ass with all her glory and to my knowledge I was her master yes, I was her traing master I trained her to become much stronger.

"Trunks you should've known that this day was fortunately coming," she single kicked me in the face then punched me in the jaw. But I landed on to the ring, and charged right on after her but I was fooled once again. She threw another copy at me and I had fell for it. I comepletely fell right outside of the ring. I had lost to a girl that I loved so much and the match had ended. But I got back on to the ring and pulled out a ring box and kneeled down on one knee. And asked the guy with the mike to come over so that I could propose to her out loud. "Ashley Chan, will you marry me?" She cried and said, "yes!" She jumped all over me and I twirlled her around in my arms. Everybody in the stands cheered at us as we walked off happily together. But we weren't ready to tell my father about his grand baby yet!