chapter 10- second period

Second period was no joke. Mr. Roshi as Goku had called him his master. Seemed to be unpleased with Goku's absence and being late yesturday during class, now how about that? I thought we're in the same class together and we don't talk at the same time werid but strange. I just don't get it and why does he want me to train? And for what reason? I just had unanswered questions that I don't, just don't get. I kept on walking inside of the classroom and sat next to Trunks so that nothing would matter in the first place, but if something did, then what gives? He'd just would prevent me from showing out. "Come on in Bulla and take a seat." Said Master Roshi. She walked in but as she walked in she spotted us sitting together and came up to her brother's desk, "Trunks please let me and Goten date, please?" She said. And as soon as she said that Ino happened to come in with an Ice pack and said in the background. "Ashley and Bulla you're not one hundered percent tough enough to fight me so, you let your homegirls come up and fight us didn't you?" "Nope, they chose that on thier own." I said in clench teeth. As we talked Trunks and Goku and Goten looked at us back and forth as we spoke Bulla turned around to see Ino standing upright next to her. "Ino, you bitch you don't know what we are capable of doing so I suggest that you sit down or enjoy a nice well known knuckle sandwich before our lunch break." She said to her. Then Naruto whispered. "Uh oh I think some shit is about to start." He hid his face under a notebook then peered at both of the three at us. Shaking Naruto already knew that I was one hundred percent the right one to punch somebody directly in the face but since Trunks was sitting there he knew that I wouldn't do it with my life depending on it, but Bulla sure will. "Ino you just don't know me do you? Or Ashley? Ashley is dangerously capable enough to fight you but right now she can't because her boyfriend is right there sitting next to her but, if you don't sit down I will be the one to do it." She said glancing at me with her eyes then back at her while standing in her stance. Ino didn't sit down but charged up towards me but her hair was grabbed by Bulla from behind and was tossed over her right shoulder and she had hit her forehead against the chalkboard then Bulla sat down. "Now, you just got served!" Shouted Naruto. Goku was surprised that I didn't budge but was also surprised that Bulla proved a point and that in fact was her point.