chapter 10-

"Bulla, and Ashley yall got some explaining to do." Said Trunks it was no lie we did have some deep shit to talk about. I looked at him then back at Bulla then at Goku then back at Trunks again. And said, "she was so jealous of us winning our dance off that my other friends Videl Vattalnie and Trixie and Vixie decided to sort some problems of thier own and beated the hell out of Ino and Sakura we had nothing to do with it Trunks." I said "and I have been close friends with your sister but of course that was during cheer practice. And she doesn't have any explaining to do but she really loves Goten very much." I said to him, "so please, just let her date. Him please?" I begged. "My father will be unhappy about this but he doesn't want her to be dating yet and he isn't the kind of guy that would give her away that easy." He said pounding his fist on his desk. "So no Bulla it's not going to happen." He argued. He was so pissed off that he turned red in the face. But that was how pissed off he was until I calmed him down. "Trunks lets just focus on ours you know our date." I said to him. "Okay, fine I will once we get to my house I will let you meet up with my father in the gravity room before we start trainning on our date. Goten and Goku freaked out about us trainning as a date thing. But we were okay about it and so was Bulla she then told them. "Ashley and Trunks has done it more the enough at times often but this will be our first time seeing her train at our home." She then winked at Goten. "Oh so where does she normally train?" Asked Goku. "At her mansion. That's where she usually trains at." Said Trunks while blushing. "Eh heh! I bet they do more than just trainning there!" Said Mr. Roshi. Trunks just decided to chunk his notebook at him and said, "Shut up man we don't tend of having sex there at any time old timer." He said blushing. Then everyone started laughing. Including Bulla and sailor Jupiter.