chapter 5- talking to Trunks in my dreams

Talking to him in my dreams at night seems to go very strong he once told me that his mother and father had done it before on planet Namek. But what I do think to believe yes, it had happened but now it has passed on to him and me. "Trunks, do you often have a hard time sleeping?" I said in mind reading. As I slept through the night it seemed like he and I has this type of connection that we happen to break through between one another and he simply understands me clearly. "Yeah sometimes I do, because I worry alot about you but I just don't want you to go bad because I don't want you to get hurt so next time when we go out on our date I'm going to train you tomorrow evening so that you can become a better and stronger warrior." He mind read back to me. "Sounds good to me, but you already happened to know that I'm a sword fighter too don't you remember?" I mindread back. Yes, I happen to be a Samuri princess but yet I happen to be Trunk's princess and had been put under an unerranged marriage by Vegeta and still Trunks doesn't know that so anyhow the other half is that I'm princess of the universe as well and I'm the goddaughter of Surpreme Kai also that's currently under Vegeta as well. So mainly it is too unbelieveable to someone like him to sustain but I was born as a permant fusion between two sayain mothers because the first mother had a still born so my mother and the other mother fused to create me into one child. "Yeah I know that you're a Samuri princess but please bring your sword also." He demanded, "okay I will but lets train at your house inside of the gravity room." I mind read back. It was one o clock in the morning and we had finally stopped mind reading and then I began to sleep. But obviously knowing him he couldn't sleep not if I was there.

Chapter 6- at the bus stop

As Gary and I got up this morning we happened to fight our way out the door and down to the bus stop. As soon as we got there eighteen and Naruto Sage and Sauske and Sakrua and Sailor moon happen to be there. I wasn't over joyed to see Sauske there and along with pervey Sage. But before I could say something the bus happened to arrive. So I decided to hold my breathe until we all got on the bus. "Okay! Sauske you know the deal between what Trunks had told you I number one, don't like you and second of all I don't give a damn if you cry out loud but simply, you need an ice pack before coming to class." I said with a wince expression on my face.