chapter 9- Bulla

Bulla is Trunk's sister but frankly when I lived with them in thier house she wasn't born she was unborn still living inside of aunt Bluma. But Trunks and I were toddlers when we first had met. Goten used to come over to the house when he was seven but it just seemed clear that Vegeta doesn't want to give Bulla away just yet. Yet, Bulla isn't mad at me for dating him, she's just completely mad at her brother and father about that whole problem. And they are just too over protective. Sailor moon is are cheer captain her choregraphed skills aren't so bad but we both hate cheering for the lamest football team ever they never won a single game but the tornaments Trunks wins every single one of them but we happen to cheer for them instead of the football team. Trunks was voted for the most handsome boy in school and I was voted for the most beautiful girl in school. And we haven't yet checked to see if we had won.

Its obvious to think about it for just a second. But I could never control my self with Goten being a jerk around Bulla for sure but I sure hope that Trunks and Goten can behave themselves. But for now our basic assignment was creating our own dance routine which I know that I'm good at. But simply Bulla seems to want to be in my group so that I could show her how to dance.