chapter 13- The first time

Dragonball z fans and wattpad fans it is back to Ashley telling her side on this chapter.

When we headed off to my mansion and as we were on our way to it, Trunks looked at me and said, "you are going to expriance something quite new I haven't done it either but I did buy trojan condems for it." He sounded a little embarrassed about it but was chillin while flying. "Is Gary home?" He asked me. "Let me call and check just in case." I mind read to Gary. "Gary are you home?" I asked him in his mind. "Hell naw I almost shot my self because of you man, woman I am carrying a damn fire arm! And I'm out with my crew. So hell, naw I ain't home!" He said. "Okay just checking." I said in response back. "Nope he is not home." I told Trunks with a wince. "So we're all alone and this is going to be perfect." Said Trunks. We arrived at my home and he took his jean jacket off as he entered in. I turned my head around to face my heart shaped bed so this is going to be my first time having sex with him. I thought, we were in the shower making hot love in the bathroom as he analed me fast up and down hardcore back and forth as I orgased his name. Then we had some more in the bed then when all if it was done we both had fallen asleep. I couldn't stop thinking of how good it felt but it was strong sensational with him on top of me and he never left my eye contact when he had done it for the first time. As I looked at him I realized that he had took his condom off after he had fallen asleep, and here I am hoping and praying that it didn't bust just to get me pregant. But of course when I checked it to my knowledge it didn't break so I now didn't worry as much as I did. But after all it did feel good inside and out.

But I couldn't think of wanting to wake him up and tell him to go so I just kept him laying on top of me on that very night, but as I went back to sleep I felt him shift his body over to the other side of the bed putting his arms around me, but happily to say I did have a very good dream that night.