Hargrove's Suck | Steve Harrington

(First Person POV, Past Tense)

"Come one, (Y/N)! It'll be fun," Robin begged, desperate to get me out of my room.

"You know, you did say that about working at scoops ahoy," I said, raising my eyebrows.

Robin just scoffed, "I did not say that! You know I was just trying to set you up with Harrington."

"How did that work out for you?" I asked smugly, making her groan and jump onto my bed next to me.

"How about this, Hargrove," she started, making me roll my eyes, "Come with us to the fun fair, go on some rides with us, try and win some rigged games, eat tons of disgustingly greasy carnival food, and..." she thought for a moment, "I'll take you out to see that movie you wanna see."

"So I'll get out of my room, just to get out of my room again?" I asked her, and she shrugged.

"You leave your room, to hang out with me! That's a killer deal," she said and I rolled my eyes again, "...I could ask Harrington to come with us to the movies?" she suggested.

"What is your obsession with me and Steve?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Harrargrove baby. Harrargrove all the way." she said with a grin.

"Will his kids be there?" I asked and she shrugged, even though we both knew that they'd be there, "Fine, we'll go." I said, and rolled my eyes and got off my bed, putting on my converses and grabbing a jacket.

"Hey! Who know? Maybe... you and Harrington could maybe... go on a ferris wheel together at sunset and see what happens..." she said raising her eyebrows at me. I grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at her.

"Bring Max!" She called walking out the door.

Robin, Max, I finally arrived at the fun fair, and as we stepped out of the car, the sound of children screaming and smell of greasy corndogs hit me like a brick.

"Glad I made you come?" Robin asked me, and I rolled my eyes at her.

"We literally just stepped out the car."

"Right, I'll wait for you and Harrington to kiss on the ferris wheel." she said making Max laugh.

"You too Max?" I asked throwing my hands up in frustration.

"You're telling me you haven't kissed yet?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"You did not just say that." I joked, nostrils flaring as I began to chase them both.

As I was chasing her, we met up with Will, Mike, and Lucas (El couldn't come tonight and had to stay home) who had come here together earlier, and we walked around for a while.

"How long will we have to walk around for before we find the other dinguses?" Robin joked, and as if on cue, Dustin and Steve walked around the corner.

"We've been looking for you guys forever!" Dustin whined as he did a cute little handshake with Mike.

"Tell me about it," I muttered before Steve caught my eye.

"Woah! Robin, how'd you get her to leave her room?" Steve asked only half jokingly, and I walked up to him and lightly hit him in the shoulder.

"Nice to see you too, dingus," I said and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, making Robin give me 'that' look.

"What should we do first?" Steve asked looking around at everyone.

"I'm kinda hungry, actually." I said looking up at him and he laughed.