jealous | dustin henderson

(Your POV, Past Tense)

You raced up to the counter of scoops ahoy, slamming your hand on the bell. Instead of Steve, Robin came out and groaned as soon as she saw you.

"What do you want?" She sighed, leaning against the counter.

You held up a finger as you caught your breath, before answering, "I think you know."

"I don't think I want to." She said with an annoyed expression.

"Oh, come on Robin! This is me we're talking about." You said with a smirk.

"Yeah, exactly. I hate you." she said as she begun walking to the back.

"You hate all of us, surely I'm your favourite!" You said desperately. She groaned, turning around to face you.

"Not even close..." she started, as you sighed, "But if you shut up, and leave us alone for a week, then I can get him."

Your face lit up, "Yes! Yes, hundred percent! I'll be out for a week!"

"Great, now shut up," she sighed, "Dingus! Worst child ever is here!"

You pointed a finger at Robin as she walked away, "Thanks for that lovely introduction."

Steve opened up the window, and sighed when he saw you, "Seriously?"

You smiled, pointing finger guns at him, "Stevie! My man! My main man!" he sighed again, when you started a drum roll on the counter, "King Steve of-"

"What do you want?"

"Why would you think that, Stevie? Can't I just come here to talk? Enjoy your company?" You said with a smirk.

"Well, I'm working, so no." he went to walk away, when you stopped him.

"Wait, wait, wait! I do need something." you pleaded. He spun on his heel to face you and had a stupid grin on his face.

"Really?" he asked, proud of himself. You rolled your eyes, but quickly faked a smile.

"Yeah. I mean, why so surprised, Stevie?" you asked, sliding your arm on the side of the counter with a sly smile.

He brushed your arm off the counter, "Good bye." he said and turned around once again.

"Wait, no, seriously dude, I need your help."

"Yes, I figured. What do you need?"

"I just need some advice."

"You need my advice?"

"Relax, Stevie, I'm not gonna take it, I just wanna consider some ideas."

You looked around to check that no one was listening, "So, do you know anything about," you cleared your throat, speaking in almost a whisper, "Dustin's girlfriend?"

"Oh, yeah. Suzie I think her name was."

"Anything else? Was she pretty?" You asked desperately, leaning over the counter even more.

"Hotter than Phoebe Cates apparently. Oh, and a genius as well," he explained as your smile immediately faded, "But, she sounds made up."

"Really?" You asked, you smile instantly resurfacing.

"I mean, I don't think anyone could be like that. Especially Dustin's girlfriend," he added, stifling a laugh, "Anyway, what  advice did you want?"

'Is he really that dumb?'

You raised an eyebrow at him, "Steve. Come on."

His face slowly went from confusion to excitement in the most hilarious way possible, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Robin! Two ice cream sundaes, stat!" He called to Robin, practically jumping up and down.