ours | yandere!poly!ghostface!byler

ship/pairing: yandere!ghostface!Will Byers x male!reader x yandere!ghostface!Mike Wheeler

request: jaythes1mp (tumblr): Poly Yandere Will Byers & Mike Wheeler x male reader (Byler Ghostface au)

warnings: yandere themes, murder, character death, blood, stabbing, unhealthy relationships, possessiveness, implied period-typical homophobia (please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of these)

A/N: i do not in any way support yandere behaviour, please understand that this writing is purely fictional, and should not ever be reenacted in real life. Fem readers dni, Byler Ghostface au

Mike and Will were best friends. Sometimes other things. They shared a simple interest with one another. An interest no one else would be able to properly understand. You. And when someone else tried to take an interest in you, they took it upon themselves to get rid of them. Of course you were always so sad when a friend you had become close with vanished out of nowhere, and when your dates never showed up, but that was just a bonus in Will and Mike's plan. They'd always be there for you when you were lonely, sometimes making you feel like they were the only people there for you. Of course, you never knew they were intentionally making you feel that way, and intentionally driving away any other friends you might make. You just felt so loved having Mike and Will's friendship, unaware of how they both wanted you in a different way. So much, they'd do anything for you. But apparently, you never got the memo.

You happily sped toward Mike and Will at the lunch table they were sitting at, greeting them both with a wide smile as you handed them a note.

"What's this?" Mike asked, taking it from your hands.

You sat down across from them, unable to contain your excitement, "Just read the note." you said, voice having a slight excited squeak to it.

Mike smiled at your excitement, before opening up the note and reading it.

'I got a date :)'

He felt his heart drop as he read your words. His brain went into overdrive, before he passed the note to Will, giving him a look.

Will's eyes widened as he read it, not wanting you to see his anger. Mike however, did not care about hiding his expression. The thought crossed his mind a few times, but he was too focused on this. What did you mean, you got a date?

Will was a way better actor than Mike, as he quickly plastered on an eager look as he spoke to you, "So what's his name?"

You were beyond happy over Will's 'support', completely naive to his real intentions.

"It's Conner, from our science class." You gushed, waving to a boy sitting at another table, not noticing the scowl etched on Mike's face as he saw him. He and Will were familiar with Conner. Every odd science lesson, he would ask to be your lab partner. They agreed they wouldn't do anything about Conner unless he tried becoming friends with you, so they could stop anything else happening between the two of you. Apparently they were too late. Will had a plan though. He usually did.

"Do you guys have anything planned? Where are you two going out?"

Mike began listening more intently, immediately understanding what Will was thinking.

You shrugged, "We were just gonna watch movies at my place, since we don't really wanna go out in public."

Will and Mike nodded, an unspoken plan being formed, "Nice." Will smiled.

Mike plastered a smile on his face, almost speaking through gritted teeth, "Sounds fun."

____

You looked so beautiful. You were laughing, and smiling, and the light from the tv screen illuminated your face in the most ethereal way. Mike and Will loved your smile. However they hated when you smiled because of someone else. No one else should be able to see you happy, let alone make you happy. So to say they were angry as they saw you laughing because of something Conner said through your living room window would be an understatement. Conner didn't deserve you. No matter how much you liked him, no matter how much he liked you, you two would never be right for each other. Mike and Will just needed you to realise that.