dork | max mayfield

pairings: Max Mayfield x male!reader (fem readers DNI)

Warnings: fluff, reader's a simp, swearing, kissing, not proofread

A/N: readers over 18 DNI

request: anonymous on tumblr: Can I request a male reader×max mayfield fluff, I just love her sm

You absolutely adored your girlfriend. A little too much, according to your friends. They'd constantly tease you whenever they caught you staring at her or holding her hand, but that never stopped you from doing those things. It wasn't your fault that she was amazing in every single way and you wanted her to know it. Even when you two were doing pretty much nothing, just sitting on the tiled floor with each other, the sound of the fan blowing filling the room, you couldn't help but just think of her, how amazing she was.

"Y/N what are you doing?"

"Huh?" you hummed, realising you had gotten lost in thought.

You couldn't see her face, but you could tell she was smiling when she spoke, "I asked what you were doing. Cause it definitely doesn't feel like you're braiding my hair."

Your eyes trailed down to the knotted mess of red hair in front of you, eyes widening in shock, your chest tightening with guilt, "Oh shit Max, I broke your hair."

She laughed, immediately making the guilt you felt fade into nothingness, "I doubt that." she spun around to face you, pulling her hair over her shoulder to inspect it. "Hand me that brush."

You handed her the hairbrush you would've used if you were actually paying attention, and watched as she brushed out the knots in her hair.

"How'd you even get it this bad?" she asked, smiling so you knew she wasn't mad.

You shrugged, "I was thinking and got distracted."

"What were you thinking about?" she asked.

"You'll make fun of me." you said, feeling your cheeks heat up.

"When has that ever stopped you before?"

"I was thinking about you. Cause you're really pretty and shit." you mumbled, rolling your eyes at the sound of her laugh.

"You're such a fucking dork." she said, shaking her head with a smile.

"That was established many years ago."

She shrugged, before placing the brush in your hand and jabbing her finger at your chest, "Use it this time. And don't get distracted."

You smiled, "No promises."

With a smile, she gave you a quick kiss on the cheek before spinning back around for you to re-braid her hair.

If your cheeks weren't burning before they definitely were now.