8

They were waiting in line for some food when Jimin remembered he had given his wallet to Jungkook earlier. "Sorry Hyung, I must have forgotten to get it back! I'll be back soon, so don't wait for me." The shorter called over to Yoongi.

The blond scoffed before following him. "Yoongi? I thought I told you that you could eat without me..." Jimin looked at him confusedly.

"One, I don't listen to anyone. Remember that. Two, I don't have money either. So you'll have to buy me lunch." Technically the second was a lie, Yoongi just didn't feel like spending his money today. That's the reason. Just that.

"Oh, okay."

They walked in silence back to infirmary. But it was a comfortable silence. It was broken when they heard Jungkook shout.

"GOD DAMN IT TAE LET ME SPEAK! IT WAS A FUCKING DARE!" His voice was so loud that it echoed slightly down the hallway, luckily no one was present. Everyone was too busy eating in the mesh hall.

Jimin scrunched his brow in confusion, freezing to the spot. Yoongi was taken aback slightly as well, but it turned to anger once it all clicked for him. But he couldn't do anything, not now at least.

It took a few moments until they heard Taehyung's response.

"If you want someone to blame, then go shove a lego up Yugyeom's ass. It started when he dared me to date that ugly fucker for $5000." Jungkook sounded angry and cold. Jimin could feel his heart clench and rip. Ugly. Jungkook called him ugly.

A million voices exploded in his head. Of course you're ugly! Everyone knows it! Jungkook even admits it! He's disgusted by you! Stop dreaming! Everyone must hate you. What a scandal, someone as beautiful and attractive as Jungkook is dating an ugly monster like Jimin! Jin and Namjoon only took pity on him because they know no one else would be friends with him. Does Jungkook even love him?

The last voice was soon answered.

"So you don't love him?"

"Of fucking course not! Who would love someone like that fat pig? I love you Tae. It will always be you."

It felt like his heart was being wrung, as if it were a soaked towel. Jimin didn't even feel the tears pouring down his cheeks. It was all a lie, it was fake? Jungkook was acting? Of course he was. No one would love Jimin.

Movement next to him brought Jimin back to reality. Yoongi looked like he wanted to go in there and beat the shit out of both Taehyung and Jungkook. Without thinking, Jimin grabbed onto the olders hand, shocking them both. He shook his head and pleaded no with his eyes, Yoongi sighed and opted for holding the younger's hand tighter.

It wasn't like anyone was there to witness it anyway, if there was. He'd just beat them up.

They continued to listen to the lovey dovey couple inside.

"Just one month baby, one month and I'll use the money to spoil you rotten." Jungkook continued, causing Taehyung to giggle. "Can you wait a month baby? After that I'll dump that piece of trash and it will just be you and me."

Every word was another stab to Jimin's heart. Yoongi was now full on hugging him.

"Let's go, you don't need to hear this." The older told him soothingly. Jimin nodded and Yoongi walked him to his favorite spot in the school, the roof.