19

"I-I'm not sure this is a good idea guys..." Jimin muttered as they arrived at their first stop.

When they said makeover, they meant Jimin's makeover. And not just makeup or one or two things. Everything.

"No, it definitely is. If you want to forget everything that happened to old Jimin, you should start by making a new Jimin. Pamper yourself pretty sweetheart. It's a huge fuck you to all those bastard who think they can just walk all over you." Jin smirked, holding onto one of Jimin's arms so he couldn't run away, Hoseok held the other.

"But if I dye my hair, my mom will-" wait... his mom kicked him out. He doesn't have a mom! Jin is his mom now. "Know what! Fuck it! Let's totally do it!" Jimin said, smiling from ear to ear.

"That's my baby! And don't use potty words." Jin scolded. "But-yes mom." Jimin hushed at the glare JinMom sent him.

They all happily entered the salon together. They were gonna do everything, manicure, pedicure, massage, haircuts, and hair dye.

This place was the best on Hoseok's list, so they chose here to give Jimin his new birth.

His nails were filled to perfect shape, and painted over in a clear coating. Same with his feet. Even though Jin and Hoseok teased him for his small fingers and toes.

Next was a massauge, and the two elders gawked at how toned Jimin was. A six pack displayed itself beautifully on his stomach. A perfect V line shown on his hips. The bruises were gone thanks to whatever Yoongi used to heal them. He only felt a bit sore, nothing else. He'd have to ask his Hyung what it was later.

"You've got to be kidding me." Hoseok said. "You know, if I wasn't so terrified of Suga, I'd definitely ask you out right now." Jhope said with a wink, causing Jimin to blush.

"My baby! You've grown to be such a sex god! I forbid you to wear those baggy shorts and oversized T-shirt's from now on." Jin said, laying down on one of the tables.

The massauge was amazing! If Jimin didn't know that males couldn't get pregnant, he would for sure think he were.

And now, the moment Jimin dreaded the most.

Time to change his hair.

He's had the same hair for all his life, he never once thought there was something wrong with it... but he guesses he was wrong.

He couldn't choose between any of the colors, so he settles with letting his barber choose whatever for him.

It took a long time, they were going with a split down the middle and blond hair. It didn't sound too bad to be honest.

Once he was finally done, he walked out to present himself to his friends. They gasped.

"What? Does it look bad? Maybe I should change it..." he just about to go back in when his two friends grabbed him and pulled him back. Reassuring him that he looked stunning, amazing actually.

"The color really suits you." Jin told him with a smile. Hoseok agreed.

"I think my Hyungs should change their hair color too. It's only fair." Jimin said with a wicked grin.

And that's how orange haired Hoseok and pink haired Jin was born.

The rest of the day went by smoothly, the trio went out for ice cream and then went clothes shopping. Jimin completely forgot about his family problems, even about his one sided love for Jungkook.

Everywhere they went, people gawked at how attractive they were. At first Jimin became self conscious, thinking he was ruining his friend's images walking with them. But then he heard all the comments.