20

Yoongi is in full panic mode.

They drove to the grocery store right after stopping at Jimin's house, because Holly needed more food.

But when they got home, the place was empty, no Jin, no Hoseok, and especially no Jimin.

"Namjoon? Namjoon! They're gone! They aren't here!" Yoongi looked at his friend worriedly. The older gave him a weird look.

"Yoongs, listen. Chill okay? If all of them are gone then I'm sure that they're together. Look, I'll call Jin now." Namjoon knows how much his friend likes the small boy. He almost pities his friend for how hard he fell.

He ended his call with Jin a five minutes later, telling Yoongi he had to dress nicely for tonight. Not bothering to explain why.

"They went out to try and make Jimin feel better, we're going to meet them for dinner." Namjoon said, Yoongi nodded. They parted so that they could each get ready for tonight.

At some point, Yoongi managed to trick his mind into seeing this as a date with Jimin which only inspired him to look his best. And boy would it pay off.

A couple hours later, Namjoon knocked on his door to pick him up to leave.

They drove to the place Jin texted. Yoongi was preparing a speech in his head on how he was gonna scold all three of them for letting Jimin out when he had a head injury.

All of it went out the window when he saw him.

Park Jimin was... different.

He was absolutely fucking beautiful.

"Holy shit."

Jimin had blond hair, BLOND HAIR.

It was crimped slightly and split down the middle, he looked beautiful. He had new piercings, one earring dangling down his ear. Yoongi must have stared for too long because Jimin had started to look uncomfortable.

"Does it look bad?" He asked worriedly, but the older was quick to reassure him. "No you look amazing! I love it." Yoongi gave him another one of his rare smiles, but they aren't very rare for Jimin anymore. Yoongi sighed, he really was spoiling this kid, he ruffled Jimin's hair.

"Really? Thanks Hyung!" Jimin Gave him his own smile, causing Yoongi's breath to catch in his lungs. No words could describe how heavenly the boy in front of him looked at this moment.

"Earth to Yoonmin! We got our table." Hoseok had been trying to get the couple to notice him for the past couple minutes. Finally he opted to just jump on both of them.
Mistake.

"Oi! Horseface!" Yoongi smacked the now orange haired boy on the head. "Hobi Hyung!" Jimin squealed.

"Don't hit me! You guys are as bad as those two lovebirds over there... and you're not even dating." He said the last part quietly, but they heard anyway. Both Yoongi and Jimin grew shy at the statement.

What are you thinking Jimin! Didn't you love Jungkook? The small blond asked himself. Yeah but he never loved you... a voice replied from the back of his mind. That seemed to light a new fire in his eyes. He doesn't need Jungkook, he doesn't need fake love. He needs to love someone who actually likes him back!

He glanced over at Yoongi, who had looked at him at that same time. Crescent moon smile met gummy smile. He loves Yoongi. He really does.

"Look! You two are at it again! Come on we need to get our table..." Hoseok feigned annoyance, but on inside he was smiling like a fool. He's never seen his friend act this way for anyone, it was nice that he finally found himself some happiness for once. And Jimin, he deserved every bit of happiness sent his way.

The carrot head turned to see his other pair of smitten friends, who were yet to stop looking into each other's eyes since they first arrived. Jin and Namjoon have been a couple for almost a year now, Damn Hobi needs to find himself a partner.