Chapter 3-The Snakes Of Evil

Lou is at his room playing his favorite video games in-front of the television but, far from a distance within 350 miles away.

Hey Lou," Caeda said happily, "I hope your having fun at the video game thing because Greg has got himself several high scores."

"Huh?" Lou replied in a question, "How did you know that?"

"Look at the scoreboard off course."

He looks at the scoreboard at his screen and exclaimed that someone Greg has taken over the leaderboard area and calls him name very loudly in an angry way.

She goes to kitchen area where Raven is tasting her own food that she just cooked there plus. She tries to stir it very slowly because stirring it too fast may cause the pot to go flying then, back to the stove like a propeller.

"Hey Raven," She said happily, "How's the cook thing going."

"Just having a taste check because I'm going to make something special for dinner on the later date." Raven replied.

"Alright. And I was also wandering. Michael also adds dirty water due to the fact that he wants to see how it feels when you add dirty water."

"What?" She exclaimed before she can spit that at the sink because her food that she is still cooking will be completely ruined when she spits that back at the pot, "Michael!" She then, yells the person's responsibility angrily.

Michael is at the backyard doing some extra training there by using his num-chuks against the robot. When he is about to begin his training. He sees Caeda passing thru him plus she is saying something to him as well

"What do you want to say Caeda?" Michael said in a question.

"I want you to say that Lou did the perspective in fixing all of your human robotic thing. You might want to be careful with that." Caeda cautions him to the robot that he will be using for training.

He looks at the robot that the thing begins to act weird then, it begins to shoot several stars at him which will cause for him to get hanged at the wall before he can call the name who did this very angrily.

The last thing that she will be telling is Greg Jeffery. He is just doing some of the laundry until she tells him that someone has put pink detergent onto his ninja suits. He gets the suit immediately just to see what's going on then, to yell very loudly to the person who did this once again.

At the living room the 4 ninja members begins to argue at each other while Caeda begins to hide herself somewhere around the sliding door area in-order for her not to be seen by any of her members.

When their master opens the door just to get something avoid his students due to the fact that they are arguing each other who on earth is the responsibility for the things that they done.

His students looks at the pink detergent at the back of the area which will cause for them to exclaim plus they see their yellow female member beside her as well.

"Caeda?" Her members said in a question.

She tries to explain to her members until her master tells them that this is part of training because he is the one who tells her to make some tricks to the members while they are doing their own things there.

"I see" Lou understands his master, "Your just gonna make our yellow ninja member to put some crazy stuff there so that you could train us. Is that what you said?"

"Yup," His master replied, "The answer for this one is correct."

"Okay. But, can't you just" He gets interrupted when he hears an alarm around the walls of the area.