Chapter 4-Learning About Dragons

Lou and his members are at the study area or known as the teaching area for schools because their master is telling the history about the dragons that we're made in China.

The Japanese Dragons are the Legendary Creatures in Japan or known as the folklore. These dragon myths have an amalgamate native language with the imported stories from China, Indonesia, and Korea. These styles of Dragons have influenced heavily from the Chinese Dragons. Like the other dragons from the East Asia, Most of the Japanese ones have the water deities associated with rainfall and bodies of water, they also have the large, wingless, and also the serpentine creatures with claw feet.

After this sentence. Michael begins to worry and asks question about why these dragons doesn't have wings to fly.

"Those dragons don't have wings but, there are some that they can fly. I'll show an example later after I discuss," His master said, "Does it sound good to that?"

"Yup. I agree," His student that he just question agrees with him, "But, which part of the body do they use to fly without the wings if that's what you said?" He then, tells another question to him.

"That would be a tough decision Michael. But, I'll go to the book to see if I have any clue to that," He goes to the book to flip the pages just to take himself a look about what part of the body used if these creatures doesn't have wings to fly.

According to the information. They use their heads in-order for themselves to fly because there is a knot on top of it's head called a Chi'ih muh or known as the lump in-order for themselves to fly.

He continues to discuss more about the Japanese dragons by turning back the page where he was really now.

The modern Japanese name of these dragons has numerous words including indigenous Tatsu from the old Japanese ones. Ta-tu, Si-no Japanese ryu or ryo from Chinese long ones. Naga from Sanskrit Naga, and lastly. Doragon from the English, dragon (this is latter used almost exclusive to refer the European Dragons and derived fictional creatures).

"Now you already know what the history of these Japanese dragons looks like," His master said to his students, "Now it is time for you to look at the pictures about these dragons in Japanese."

An example for this one is a yellow dragon slithering around itself beside the mountain