Chapter 26-Investigation At The Artic Circle

Lou and his teammates we're been called by their computer girl Kyla because she has found a red mark at the snowfield area.

"Okay," Lou understands that, "So what does that location mean?"

"There is a snow monster at the Artic circle plus I also found footprints around the trail." She explains to him what is it.

"Alright. Then, that would be easy. We can smack him down with our weapons."

"That would be nice Lou but, your master tells me that you guys need to have training before you are allowed to go to that location for investigation."

"Really?"

"Exactly. That's not my word. It's your master that said to me because he is having a day off somewhere around Hawaiian City for his sweet lovely tropical vacation."

"Okay. Then, where do we get started?"

"Just follow me. You'll see."

He and his teammates decides to follow her as soon as possible because this is important when it comes to giving orders plus they must be able to be present at the training area as soon as possible.

They we're led at the dojo area where he and his students will be using their sense area while the snow storm is in progress.

Once the timer starts by her. The team begins to use their senses using their eyes, ears, and nose very properly and carefully because this is what they will be doing if they we're in the snowfield area around the earth's surface.

They begin to search around the area as soon as possible before the time runs out then, they begin to follow the footprints once they had spotted the trails that is leading somewhere around the area.

While they we're following the footsteps. They encounter a large huge monster in-front of them with exclamation. They then, make sure that to take a picture of it before they can send it to Kyla. They also mention the footprint of the monster as well So they must also take a picture of that before they can complete the task.

After this activity. They head straight to Kyla after the simulation process is complete. She checks the information first before she can grade the ninjas about their performance.

Their result for this one is somewhat great because they did a great job on taking a photo onto that thing along with the taking off the photo at the monster.

Now they are ready to head straight to Artic City by plane after the 5 ninjas wear their winter and snowy clothes in-order for them to protect themselves from the extreme cold weather because if they don't then, they will be in a complete freeze.

Once landed. They leave the plane before they use their sense on their nose just to dowse for the thing that they need to look for. Their first attempt didn't go so well So he tells the team to split=up because this is what they will be doing in-order for them to search around the area very well.

Looking around. Michael had sensed something familiar which will cause for him to head straight there by following the thing that he is smelling if that is true before he is allowed to call his teammates about the information he saw there because if he don't then, his members will be unhappy and to be asked again to search around.

The answer for this one is correct. He has found the footprints of the monster that he and his teammates are looking for.

"Lou," Michael calling his friends via phone call, "I've found something. You have to come quick?"

"Really?" His leader replied in a question, "Can you send me the coordinates?"

"Sure. Just hang on," He takes a picture of the footprint that he saw before he can send him the coordinates where is it coming, "I sent it to you. You should be able to see that."