Chapter 45-The Tooth Hurts

Somewhere at the dental clinic area. The people who we're in teeth's bad shape we're screaming and panicking due to the fact that the dentist is drilling some of the holes on top of the tooth one-by-one depending on where the injury is coming from.

The people who are waiting there felt scared and in horror because they heard something at the dental area while they are waiting for their turn to be next.

A couple of minutes later. Yoshio and Ripster arrive at this area causing for some people at the waiting area to start screaming and panicking.

"Don't dare fear on me," Yoshio said to the people waiting there, "It's just an urgent information. Ripster gets a bad tooth so he needs to visit the dentist immediately."

The people calms down after someone makes a horrible sound due to the fact that they accidentally bite the broken, damaged, or an injured tooth.

A few moments later. The dentist opens the door so that he can tell anyone on the waiting area who is next. All the people there point at Yoshio and Ripster forcing for them to enter the dental area so that the patient can have his teeth cure in no time.

"Hey there," The dentist said, "What can I help you?"

"My servant Ripster is in a bad teeth," Yoshio tells him what's going on, "Take a look for yourself."

"Alright. In-order to take a look at that. I need to have him sit onto the check-up chair in-order to get things started."

"Yes. Sir," He puts his servant onto the check-up chair so that he can have his dentist check the teeth for injuries, "Don't you dare move a muscle."

His servant nods a yes as he understands his master on what to do and the instructions on how to make his teeth in good shape and to cure it from the cavities or whatever an injury is there.

After the process. Ripster and his master leaves the area so that they can go to the supply store just to make him do the grocery things and most of all. Anything that it is there.

While Yoshio wants every snack onto his basket one-by-one. His servant is at the toothbrush area due to the fact that he wants to make his toothbrush more powerful and most of all. He wants to make his very own teeth shiny and clean so that he won't be able to worry about receiving cavities until his master tells him that he doesn't need a toothbrush causing for him to become upset.

"Don't you dare look at me in an angry stare because I'm your boss on this team!" His master tells him what to do angrily.

"But, master," He convinces to him angrily, "I need that to brush my teeth!"

"Not if you listen to me!"

"Fine! Do it your own way!"

After they shop at this store. They head back to the castle where they will be packing the supplies onto they're respective areas one-by-one then, they will be having their dinner in they're own way.

At the table. Ripster is staring at his master very angrily because he is eating his own food on top of his plate very fast due to the fact that his teeth are strong as a stone.

"How come your teeth is strong as a stone but, for me as a solid puny bone?" He said to his master in a question.

"It doesn't matter why my teeth are strong," He replied to him while eating all of the food that he has onto his plate.

"Are you sure about it because all people on this world can get infected no matter the cost."

"What did you say?" He grabs the servant's shirt before forcing him to stare at his angry face.