Chapter 12-Man's Best Friends

Greg keeps playing video games at his room for the rest of the day plus his master is looking for him around the area until he slides the door at the green student's room which will cause for him to exclaim.

"Greg," His master said in a question, "What are you think your doing?"

"Umm. I was playing video games here." Greg tells the things that he is doing now before he continues to do the thing that he is doing.

"No time for that. Your friends are at the dojo area training."

"Alright." He turns off his console before he can head straight to the dojo area for the training thing.

After his training there. He leaves the dojo area all by himself because he has an idea on how to tame his own pet without any interruption as he is doing at his room before until his master caught him doing that.

He finds the pet store around the town until he sees several girls at the side of the walking area. So he tells them where the location of all pet animals are but, unfortunately. The girls leaves the area which will cause him to get an ironic expression until he sees pizza at the table.

While eating the pizza. He sees the same girls at the right side of the area causing for him to leave the table and to head straight there.

"Hello girls," Greg said to the girls happily, "How are you guys doing?"

"Get off!" The girls slaps him at the face which will cause for him to become unconcious before the two women can leave out of the bench and run away from him.

"Fine. I'll just handle this myself." He does the same thing to the girls except that he wipes the pie using a paper tissue at the table before he can head out to the area and to head straight to the pet store.

Back at the house. The master is looking for the green ninja around the area but, has no luck due to the fact that he's not around the area.

"Guys," Their master said, "If you've seen Greg while doing any actions outside. Take him back there okay."

"Sounds good." His Blue student replied.

"Okay. Now go back to training."

"Yes sir."

After he reaches the pet store there. He goes inside just to find the thing that he is looking for. After the purchase. He leaves the area and heads to the park area for the things that he can do. After this he heads back home just to catch up for his training then, to return on what he is supposed to do there.