Chapter 55-Journey Through Storks

Raven sees a bunch of seagulls on top of the sky while she is taking some pictures there at the jungle itself where different kinds of animals are living there depending on what type they are.

"Hey Raven," Greg said happily while he is helping the monkeys out, "What are you looking at the sky?"

"Umm. Nothing." Raven replied.

"Alright. Then, why don't you help me find bananas for the monkey?"

"Sure. I know where the thing is."

Raven and Greg locate the bananas around the area just to give it to the monkey because that thing wants food and it is completely hungry. They need to look for the banana tree because this is the only one that can ripe bananas itself.

Once they found the thing that they are looking for. Greg haves the monkey to climb up the tree to grab some bananas there. He then, asks the pink ninja to go look some animals but, he sees her instead looking at the sky thinking that she sees different kinds of birds flying from above.

"Raven," Greg said in a question, "What are you looking at again?"

"Umm. It's just nothing Greg." She replied.

"Then, why don't you stop looking at the sky and do something here fun instead of looking yourself up there."

"Alright. But, I just like the view there."

"Raven. I know that you love the sky but, when is it the time to do that later?"

"Umm. Maybe for just 10 minutes."

"Okay. That will be your promise. Now get a move on then."

The two looks around for birds or something interesting there. They need to look for something very precious or something that they really want like the rare birds that are living there but, there is no luck leaving the pink ninja to look up at the sky mentioning that she hears the sound from above.

"Raven," Greg begins to exclaim, "Did you hear something from above?"

"I think so," She replied with unsureness until a small white sack fall from the sky from above leaving her to make a surprising face due to the fact that the thing hit on top of Greg's face, "Oh my gosh! Are you alright?"

"Off course Raven. What do you expect that I'm fine."

"Uh-huh. And now. How on earth did it fall onto the ground?" She replied back to him before she question what item is that thing.

"I don't know Raven," Greg becomes unsure about it, "But, I think that it's a sack where the baby is kept and look at that thing off course. There is a note there. Let's check it out." He takes the note out and see who belongs to this baby.

It's said on the address. It's at Italy house somewhere around the street at number 474.

"Raven," He tells it to her after he reads the address, "This baby musta belong to the house under Italy."

"Really? Then, how do we deliver it?" She questions.

"By plane off course but, we have to tell our leader first before we can take this place to the city of Italy."

"Yeah. Your right."

"Then, let's find Lou and tell about this information immediately."

"Right."

The two begins to find they're leader around the forest by having Greg's scythe to act as a tracking device in-order for him to find his leader faster and to prevent himself from getting lost. The signal of his weapon will depend on how loud he is whenever he is getting close but, right now. It is slow and beeping slowly. So they need to take some time to walk around in-order for them to make it go loud and the speed of the noise to go faster.