Chapter 35-Deserted Temple

The deserted temple's name is the Temple Of Hatshepsut. It is a mortuary temple that is built by the Egyptians during the reign of the Pharaoh of it's own name of the Eighteenth Dynasty. This is considered as a masterpiece of the architecture in the ancient years plus they have three massive terraces rise above the desert floor and into the cliffs of Deir el-Bahari. It's twin functions are identified by the axes. One from the main east and the west part of the area.

The temple is also served to be a barque of Amun-Re at the climax of the Beautiful Festival Of The Valley, while on it's north and south part represented the life cycle of the pharaoh from coronation to rebirth. At the edge of that. There is a connection by a causeway lies that accompanies the valley's temple across the river Nile, across the whole structure of the monumental Eighth Pylon and the most additional thing that another temple has in-mind. Its the Temple Of Karnak.

As we all end the history of this temple. It's time for us to dive in to this chapter where Lou and his teammates will get the tomb's power because there is an element that is waiting there for sure before Yoshio's henchmen can get the hands on that thing.

"Wow," Raven looks around this place, "This place looks amazing."

"Off course Raven," Caeda replied, "This temple was built in the 15th century of the year BC."

"Man. I can't wait to take a picture of these paintings and some of the materials that they have there."

"Yeah. Me too I can't wait to keep those things in-hand so that I won't be able to forget those after our mission is completed."

They begin to look around the temple as they are passing thru and they must be able to look for something that is really there and also they must be able to avoid the traps on this temple so that the treasures that are buried there will be protected for sure plus it needs to stay here as a remembrance of someone who had passed away for a long time.

Yoshio's henchmen that are led by the officer named Sazuki we're far away from the temple. They rush into the temple immediately but, they have to hide somewhere around the area as soon as possible so that the good ninjas won't see them while they are exploring this ancient temple.

"Go hide onto those pillars." The enemy officer said silently to his minions.

The soldiers bows at him before jumping off the area and land on top of the pillar's head before climbing down the walls but, they have to be at the good team's back so that no one can see them as I said.

Once the coast is clear. The enemy troops with bow and arrow begins to aim at the ninja's head by using the aiming eye contact so that they can get a pretty aim at that thing before they are allowed to release the arrows and take that damaging attack.

The good team begins to look around at some of the ancient artifacts that we're standing there until some of the arrows appear both in the front and at the back at the same time. They need to grab their weapons on their backs just to get ready to make the attack as soon as possible.

They walk slowly for each step so that the enemies won't hear them or they will get surprised when the enemies appear in the front or the back of the good team. After some few steps of walking slowly. Several ninjas begins to jump out of the place and to begin appearing in-front of them due to the fact that someone triggered a trap onto that temple.

"So," Raven said angrily and questioning to the enemy troops, "Youre the ones that you are hunting for us?"

The enemies begins to become angry and attack them using their respective weapons to take them down but, the good team fights them off with the weapons that they have on-hand. Greg accidentally slash down the statues on that room causing for that to trigger a trap with all of him members to begin getting out of the place immediately.

"Way a go Greg!" Caeda said angrily to the green ninja after she and her friends get out of the place immediately.

"Sorry," He apologizes to her, "I was just slashing down the enemies that surrounds me using my scythe."

"Yeah! If that thing triggers! We're almost get killed by those things plus the ninjas that tries to ambush us!"

"Yeah," Michael agrees with her, "Caeda's right! You should be ashamed for yourself!"

He begins to sigh before Lou tells them that they're nothing you can argue since that he smells something that they are on the right track on going to the location that they are supposed to be looking for.

"What do you mean that we are on the right track?" She said in a question.

"Just follow my lead. You'll see." He tells her to follow him.

The team follows the leader as they are looking for the main treasure while avoiding most of the traps that are there and they must pay attention for the ninjas to come after him.

Greg is behind since his leader appreciates his fighting defense and not just that. He destroyed most of the statues which ironically triggered some of the traps that are on that room like arrows, some walls falling from the sky, axes swinging in the right distance, and most of all The walls that acts like a battering ram.

He begins to sense that there are some of the enemy ninjas following them from behind. He begins to grab his throwing stars at his pocket just to get ready for the incoming attack. After some steps of walking slowly. Some of the next batch of ninjas in ranged forms begins to attack them from pillar.

"Don't tell me Greg that you triggered something!" Caeda said angrily after hearing multiple arrow shots around the area.

"It's not me Caeda," He convince her that it's not him, "I swear."

"Then, who was it then?"

The heads of the ninja begin to appear just to make them look who did it in purpose.

"You made your right guess Greg," She agrees with him, "Guess we have to get out of this place immediately."

"Whatever you say," He tells her and his teammates immediately with anxious, "Run!"

"What do you mean run?" His leader said in a question.

"We we're ambushed by some archers and star throwers off-course." He tells him what's going on.

"Are you sure because we can stay here and fight if that's the case."

"Fine. Let's just grab our weapons and fight that guy then."

"Good. Now let's turn back and take those guys down before getting us out of here."

The team takes down all of the ranged soldiers before they head to the next room where they encounter different kinds of robotic scarab spiders after the door is closed. The team needs to get out of the place immediately but, the door leading to the main room is locked since this area might be a mini boss area. The Blue and the yellow ninja use their special effects so that they can combine the power of the thunderstorm in-order to take those robotic guys down after the red, green, and the pink ninjas slash down the legs of those guys one-by-one.

The door opens as they all head to the main room at the area and take the thing immediately. After taking it on-hand. All of the traps at this room begins to trigger and most of all The enemy leader appears in-front of them that Yoshio wants this item on-hand but, the team refuses and head out of the place immediately on time as this place begins to crumble down like a ruins leaving him dead for good.

They head back to plane for the returning of New York City so that he can give that to Kyla for a closer look at that thing.